PDA

View Full Version : Gotta luv us

Cheeseman
07-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Well I had to get a fix today so I took my mom and took a leisurely stroll up to Bill Moore Lake today. For those of you who met my 83 year old uncle Ed at Moab this is his younger 79 year old sister who gets around just like you and I. Hadn't been up there since I rolled my 4runner. Beautiful as always. As we were leaving I met a Hummer dealer who was scouting the trail for 30 or 40 of his customers to come up there Saturday.

Anyway on the way down I was coming up on this white pickup that stopped to let me by. Looking at the door I saw that this was a forest service truck. I stopped to talk, introducing myself with the Rising Sun Club. He was surprised and immediately said how much he enjoys our efforts. Low and behold this guy is a good friend of ours. Brant Wobig. Now this young man is the guy we work with on the Argentine pass trail and a little of the Jenny Creek stuff. He is very appreciative of Bill Morgan's efforts and of Perry for starting our relationship.

As these discussions come to be regarding what and why our club is all about, I think this is part of it. Being regarded highly and appreciated for our efforts. I felt very honored to be a part of this club as we talked. I plan to do more as my scouting duties reduce this year. This club is fantastic and I plan to stick with it more and more as time goes on.

I will be gone for the next week as a staff member of a scout training camp. So I look forward to see this in a weeks time. You all are great.
________
BONDAGE VIDEO (http://www.****tube.com/categories/14/bondage/videos/1)

Uncle Ben
07-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Very cool! I can't do anything more than tease right now but the club is going to have a very special guest in the near future because of our efforts! :thumb:
Well I had to get a fix today so I took my mom and took a leisurely stroll up to Bill Moore Lake today. For those of you who met my 83 year old uncle Ed at Moab this is his younger 79 year old sister who gets around just like you and I. Hadn't been up there since I rolled my 4runner. Beautiful as always. As we were leaving I met a Hummer dealer who was scouting the trail for 30 or 40 of his customers to come up there Saturday.

Anyway on the way down I was coming up on this white pickup that stopped to let me by. Looking at the door I saw that this was a forest service truck. I stopped to talk, introducing myself with the Rising Sun Club. He was surprised and immediately said how much he enjoys our efforts. Low and behold this guy is a good friend of ours. Brant Wobig. Now this young man is the guy we work with on the Argentine pass trail and a little of the Jenny Creek stuff. He is very appreciative of Bill Morgan's efforts and of Perry for starting our relationship.

As these discussions come to be regarding what and why our club is all about, I think this is part of it. Being regarded highly and appreciated for our efforts. I felt very honored to be a part of this club as we talked. I plan to do more as my scouting duties reduce this year. This club is fantastic and I plan to stick with it more and more as time goes on.

I will be gone for the next week as a staff member of a scout training camp. So I look forward to see this in a weeks time. You all are great.

Red_Chili
07-23-2007, 08:27 AM
Brant is good people. Just so ya know, he is also a Sierra Club member and very much respects us.

Deeds, not words. KnowwhutImean? :cool: