PDA

View Full Version : Promote the Rally

sleeoffroad
07-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Just like Jeff suggested with the raffle truck, I would suggest we add a link to the rally in our signatures on the forums we use. That way the word will get out.

corsair23
07-26-2007, 11:33 AM
I can't take credit for coming up with the idea to put a link to the Raffle Truck in our Sig lines, but you might be referring to another Jeff...

Anywho, it was someone a couple meetings ago that suggested it and it was a GREAT suggestion. I know doing so in my sig line on MUD has resulted in some ticket sales from at least a 1/2 dozen people :thumb:

I'll do the same for the RS Rally now!! Good suggestion

sleeoffroad
07-26-2007, 12:00 PM
I just did a email mailshot to all our CO, NM and UT customers. We also have the flyers in the shop. Stevinson also did a email mailshot.

What else do we need to do?

ginericLC
07-26-2007, 01:32 PM
Christo,

I guess it has been awhile since I ordered anything from you but I didn't get an email. Heck, I'm not sure you had my email anyway as I called and chatted with Ben for my order.

What all are you bringing to the Rallye? I'd love to see the new blue 100. I missed it at CM. I'd of course love to see your shop too but that probably isn't going to happen as I only have the Sat. of the Rallye to blow for time. We went 100 shopping yesterday. It is going to be awhile before we get to that point but I definitely see one of the later model ones in our future.

nuclearlemon
07-26-2007, 02:03 PM
romer and i are hitting ih8mud (i see the new mexico club already has a thread on it), i've also hit colo4x4 and i need to renew my thread on pirate. still need to hit yotatech and the other toyota forum. i also have an ad on craigslist.

Shark Bait
07-26-2007, 02:13 PM
I just put it on the TTORA website forum, as well.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Uncle Ben
07-26-2007, 02:33 PM
I just did a email mailshot to all our CO, NM and UT customers. We also have the flyers in the shop. Stevinson also did a email mailshot.

What else do we need to do?

I must not be a customer as nuttin' in mailbox...:rolleyes: ;)

sleeoffroad
07-26-2007, 03:04 PM
I must not be a customer as nuttin' in mailbox...:rolleyes: ;)

Well, for the longest time we only took emails for shipped orders since we needed to email tracking info. So our Local email database is not that accurate, but I will add you, just let me know if uncleben@oldagehome.com is ok to use :D

sleeoffroad
07-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Christo,

I guess it has been awhile since I ordered anything from you but I didn't get an email. Heck, I'm not sure you had my email anyway as I called and chatted with Ben for my order.
[quote]

Might be an old one. A whole lot bounced. PM me the correct one and I will put it in.

[quote]
What all are you bringing to the Rallye? I'd love to see the new blue 100. I missed it at CM.

Whatever is running at that point :D, but yes, the BlueBerry will be there.

I'd of course love to see your shop too but that probably isn't going to happen as I only have the Sat. of the Rallye to blow for time. We went 100 shopping yesterday. It is going to be awhile before we get to that point but I definitely see one of the later model ones in our future.

Welcome to stop by, before or after the rally.

Hulk
07-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Haha you suckas! I got an e-mail from Christo inviting me to the Rally! Hell yeah.

I only spotted a couple of misspellings so far. :D

Tch2fly
07-26-2007, 03:39 PM
need to hit yotatech

Done:D

sleeoffroad
07-26-2007, 04:03 PM
I only spotted a couple of misspellings so far. :D

Damn, that is not good, I copied that text from the site :D

Shorty
07-26-2007, 04:29 PM
I picked up the hardcopy flyers today (1000 copies). I'll have them at the next club meeting. It will help to have as many people as possible distribute them.

calphi27
07-26-2007, 05:27 PM
I picked up the hardcopy flyers today (1000 copies). I'll have them at the next club meeting. It will help to have as many people as possible distribute them.

Do you have a pdf or something of the flyer file. I don't mind printing a few out now and posting them up around town.

Hulk
07-26-2007, 06:16 PM
Link to flier:
http://www.root45.com/upload/RisingSunRally2007jpg.jpg

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

nakman
07-26-2007, 08:53 PM
:bawl: no email :bawl:

subzali
07-26-2007, 10:00 PM
My boss who just got a 60 is planning on being there as his event so he can join at the September meeting! :thumb: Keep an eye out for a tan 60 with big ugly mirrors!