PDA

View Full Version : Caption Quest

Uncle Ben
07-26-2007, 07:50 AM
:thumb: :lmao: :cool:

Uncle Ben
07-26-2007, 07:52 AM
"Rock-a-bye-ba-by in the tree tops......" ;)

Romer
07-26-2007, 07:57 AM
Dad, stop staring at the truck in this Poser shot. You have drool running down your chin and I am hungry. Oh well wake me when you are done.

Red_Chili
07-26-2007, 08:22 AM
"Dad tests out his new remote control Lexus, smooooooth driving. A kid especially would find it boring."

:lmao:

nakman
07-26-2007, 11:46 AM
These Toyos are amazing, the front still grips even while up in the air!

corsair23
07-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Kid's asleep...Out in the woods wheeling...Life don't get any better than this!

Or

Must concentrate...must concentrate...can move vehicle with my mind...

Or

Some parents use a dryer to get their kids to sleep...Me, I take 'em for a spin :)

ginericLC
07-26-2007, 02:33 PM
I have a million of Gabe sleeping while wheeling shots. He hardly ever makes it to the end of the trail without a little rest.

Hmmmm!

I'd probably say some BS comment about the Lexus having the softer suspension than the LC. So soft on the trail that it lulls babes to sleep. Even though it has OME.

corsair23
07-26-2007, 04:44 PM
II'd probably say some BS comment about the Lexus having the softer suspension than the LC. So soft on the trail that it lulls babes to sleep. Even though it has OME.

:lmao: That reminded me of the Firestick Rep's email back to me about wheeling a Lexus :hill:

So, new caption:

"Lars stands outside to watch progress as his Chauffeur, Nelson, carefully negotiates this most troublesome section of trail. Lars was not happy about spilling his champagne nor that he had to leave his shrimp cocktail behind. Lars sought solice from his anger however by telling Nelson that if he woke up sleeping beauty in the back seat his employment would be terminated. Note the smile this brought to Lars' face."

Nick F.
07-26-2007, 10:52 PM
caption quest for this one?

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2007/7/jul25gal26-van-loses-tire.jpg

ginericLC
07-27-2007, 10:21 AM
My first thought was to make a comment about the broken axle. But really the part that caught my eye is how close the Mercedes is following the Isuzu with the obvious broken axle.

"Mercedes the official European chase vehicle of paparazzi wanting to capture automotive turmoil"