PDA

View Full Version : When you just want to walk out.....

acon40
07-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Yup, today was that day.....when your work pisses you off to the point when you are ready to walk out......how do you get over it? Can you tell I need to vent, but figured this would be a fun thread regardless.....enough of the rant....:rant:

Uncle Ben
07-30-2007, 05:58 PM
I tried to fire myself a couple times as I can't stand my boss but nothing got done so I came back to work! :rolleyes: :( :bawl: :banghead: :dunno:

acon40
07-30-2007, 06:19 PM
Tell me about it.....damn house payments are the only thing keeping me in the spot I am right now........

Romer
07-30-2007, 06:26 PM
I tried to fire myself a couple times as I can't stand my boss but nothing got done so I came back to work! :rolleyes: :( :bawl: :banghead: :dunno:

Your an ungrateful SOB, your boss is one of the nicest guys I know:D

acon40
07-30-2007, 06:45 PM
doh, I get it now hahahah:banghead:

farnhamstj
07-30-2007, 06:50 PM
I quit my Job a year ago and started working part time as a hiking & snowshoe guide, and stay at home Dad. I depend on my Wife to pay the bills. I couldn't be happier. Can't afford cruiser parts, but I'm happier than ever.
Go Ahead Quit I Say!!! (As long as you have a Wife that will support you)

nuclearlemon
07-30-2007, 07:06 PM
i started chain smoking at work. keep pictures of trips in the mountains and your cruiser nearby and try to think of them. when you need to walk out and take a break, do it.

then walk out, take a couple months off, rack up your credit cards, and get a new job.

Chris
07-30-2007, 07:20 PM
I quit my Job a year ago and started working part time as a hiking & snowshoe guide, and stay at home Dad. I depend on my Wife to pay the bills. I couldn't be happier. Can't afford cruiser parts, but I'm happier than ever.
Go Ahead Quit I Say!!! (As long as you have a Wife that will support you)

Stay at home Dad, best work I ever did. Spent most of my kids childhood doing it. The kids are all grown up now and since last June I have the only job that's better...

...retirement :D

Evrgrnmtnman
07-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Go on Welfare, Medicaid, Food Stamps.......you deserve it!