PDA

View Full Version : TLCA Tech Editor --> help is available!

Hulk
08-06-2007, 10:44 AM
Free technical advice from the tech editor of Toyota Trails!

TLCA members have access to our technical editor, Robbie Antonson, who just happens to also be a long-time Rising Sun member known on our forum as powderpig. If he doesn't know the answer to your question, he can at least usually point you in the right direction to find the answer yourself.

Robbie's column is printed in every issue of Toyota Trails. It's consistently one of the favorite sections for TLCA members. TLCA is always looking for new, interesting problems for Robbie to solve, so feel free to send him your most obscure questions!

Take advantage of this invaluable resource today. Send your questions to Toyota Trails Technical Editor Robbie Antonson at techeditor@tlca.org.

http://tlca.org/downloads/stuff/images/TLCA_logo_color.gif

Red_Chili
08-06-2007, 10:55 AM
Is Roger Brown still the minitruck tech editor? (Shows how badly I've been keeping up...)

Red_Chili
08-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Yeah, but his website is a Wikipedia of minitruck stuff. To not refer to it is to waste words saying the same thing twice.

Not that I ever do that...

Hulk
07-27-2010, 12:22 PM
Updated this thread to show that Robbie is now the Tech Editor for TLCA. Send him your questions!

jmo
01-12-2012, 11:00 AM
I'm looking for a real good drive train mechanic, i recently bought a 2000 4runner sr5 with a blown front dif, missing front axel, and some other parts. I don't know where to start. thanks