PDA

View Full Version : Who's Cruiser

Shark Bait
08-07-2007, 09:59 PM
Is that you can see from C-470, to the south, between University and Holly? It's white, SO with a hard top. Big tires. The thing looks pretty big. It's been sitting there a while now. It's not for sale that I can tell, not that I'm in the market. :)

corsair23
08-07-2007, 10:21 PM
The one in the parking lot of condos, just East of what would be the Colorado Blvd exit if there were one?

The thing is huge and AFAIK it hasn't moved in a long time. My daughter's tutor lives in those condos and I've seen in numerous times, always in the same spot. I could put a note on the windshield asking the owner to post up here some info on it but I'm not sure the owner would see/notice the note.

IIRC the rear quarters are cut REAL high and not your normal cut/trim but a straight line cut front to rear.

Shark Bait
08-07-2007, 10:27 PM
IIRC the rear quarters are cut REAL high and not your normal cut/trim but a straight line cut front to rear.

Yes. That's the one. ;)

corsair23
08-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Next time I'm in the area I'll try to remember to snap a picture and post it up. Maybe someone will recognize it.

timmbuck2
08-08-2007, 07:58 AM
heh...I just saw that last night after picking up my CD from Seldom Seen...I was wondering the same thing! Nice looking 40, at least from the highway...

T

corsair23
09-03-2007, 11:25 PM
Mystery cruiser....

Finally remembered to snag the camera today and snapped these pics...Sorry I don't have more, but it was sort of a drive by shooting so to speak :hill:

Oh, and there was a Tacoma parked next to it so I could only get shots of the rear and the PS...

I noticed the "GCC" sticker below the PS tail light and thought at first it might be from the Glitter Gulch Gamble but then realized that maybe I need the tutor instead of my daughter as if it was it would be "GGG" :hill: Anyway, that got me to thinking maybe we could do a "CM08" sticker? And yes, those quarter panels are cut big time...Not sure what the white thing on top of the hard top is, maybe a vent :confused:

Uncle Ben
09-04-2007, 06:53 AM
GCC is the initials for Green Country Cruisers out of Tulsa but it doesn't look like their stickers.

Shark Bait
09-04-2007, 08:00 AM
Gold Coast Cruisers? :p:

Uncle Ben
09-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Hmmmm....maybe it her Cruiser.....

http://gilacountychopper.com/db3/00209/gilacountychopper.com/_uimages/gcc_wm_ss_brn_sm.JPG

....then again maybe not....