PDA

View Full Version : BBQ August 25, 07

powderpig
08-08-2007, 08:04 AM
I will see most of you guys this weekend at the Rally. But wanted to invite all to a BBQ on Saturday the 25 of August. It will be at the new house in what ever state it may be in at the time.
Any how how to get there. The way I have found the easiest is to go up Canyon to 9th st, take a right. Go to the top of hill, take left on Mapleton. Follow this until you start up the canyon and you see the sign for Sunshine Canyon. Follow this aprox 5 + miles until you see a sign for county rd 83. You will be taking a right on county rd 83. Go aprox 1 mile then take a right on Whispering pine. This is a steep right hand turn on a private rd, just past a bunch of mail boxes on the right. Also Whispering pine rd is just past the old 40 that is rusting away on the right hand side of the rd. Any how follow Whispeirng pine until you take a hard left. We are the first house past the hard left hand turn. Should have the 80 parked some where on the property. Hope to see you there. Robbie

May have the girl draw something to post as a map type thing.

Romer
08-08-2007, 08:09 AM
That sounds great Robbie, you have a time in mind?

nuclearlemon
08-08-2007, 08:22 AM
sweet. what should we bring?

Uncle Ben
08-08-2007, 09:02 AM
Bummer....Kelsey and I will be in Florida, Lori, Amy and Megs have plans, Jenny Creek Volunteers will be hard at it. Sorry dude....not going to make this one....

treerootCO
08-08-2007, 09:50 AM
The Jenny Creek work day is Saturday the 25th :(

Shark Bait
08-08-2007, 10:22 AM
Jeanette and I are having a garage sale that weekend. :o Although Jenny Creek may trump that.

powderpig
08-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Well considering what is going on for Saturday, I believe I will start a new thread for Sunday the 26th of August. I do not want to tempt too many people from some form of hard work on saturday. Silly me for not looking on the calendar to see if I was messing with a needed day of work on our trail.

later robbie

Beater
08-08-2007, 10:21 PM
fyi - it's an all weekend type event for jenny creek. overnighter as it were.

Red_Chili
08-08-2007, 10:39 PM
But Sunday night..... what a great way to finish the weekend!!

powderpig
08-09-2007, 07:19 AM
Guess Kevin told me wrong. He had said that it was a friday night over and work on sat. Sunday was a day of rest. Guess I can not win. But will still have it on Sunday if folks want to come by. I will post it up later as I have to go work on the house, sheet rock today for the wall the wife wanted removed. Later Robbie