PDA

View Full Version : ralley/redcone

bigbluefj
08-13-2007, 10:46 PM
Thank's for a great time again this year, i was glad to make it through the whole thing this year without being sick it was great seening all my good friend's again and i hope to see everone in moab in a few month's, and a special thank's to ige for putting me up at her house ...:beer: :beer:

kevin

Rezarf
08-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Great to meet you Kevin!

Drew

Shark Bait
08-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Good to see you again, Kevin. Glad you had a good time. Sounds like you made it home OK. ;)

nakman
08-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Great to see you Kevin, thanks for coming down. Sorry I wasn't around more.. but such is life. see you in Moab, man. :beer2:

Uncle Ben
08-13-2007, 11:12 PM
Kev, It's always a treat to hang with ya! Glad you adopted us! ;) Pretty mean of you though to prompt Ben into mudding Sarah! :eek: :hill:

bigbluefj
08-14-2007, 04:28 AM
well you i was throwing in 20 after your 20 to start the ball rolling...

kevin

Romer
08-14-2007, 07:47 AM
Great to see you Kevin.

$40 huh, shouldn't we get a piece of that after spending an hour cleaning the inside of her truck?

Three Wheel Ben
08-14-2007, 08:22 AM
That's what I was telling you about talking to ub for clean-up money:D

Uncle Ben
08-14-2007, 08:25 AM
That's what I was telling you about talking to ub for clean-up money:D

I have no idea of what your talking about! I am innocent and if anything like that did occur it was the Canadian ... eh! :o :hill:

nuclearlemon
08-14-2007, 09:39 AM
so kev, did you get the headers through security? :hill:

ginericLC
08-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Yes, and Thanks from Idaho too! It is a good thing I didn't try to go wheeling with you guys on Sunday though. I was sick all day Sunday waiting for the art fair to end. Probably elevation and dehydration but I was in pain and didn't eat at all Sunday or yesterday, just liquids. Then I screwed up big time. Ginger sold a painting on a credit card and I stuffed the paperwork in my pocket. Needless to say she gave one of the few paintings she sold away because the paper is now blank. ARGHHHH! We won't be coming to Vail again for an art show. The promotion of that particular show was not good. We barely broke even on the booth fees. However, we met some nice folks in Breckenridge who want some paintings and suggested we try another show in Colorado. So that was a good deal I'm not sure where the art show circuit will take us next year. Texas? Utah, Arizona, California are all possibilities. I wish I could have stayed at the Rallye longer. I also wish my truck would have been clean. Oh well! Great to see folks. It was sort of like hanging out in Slickrock after a day on the trail but without the breakage. Maybe I'll see some of you again in Moab in March? I got the final school calendar and Cruise Moab falls within the last 4 weeks of school this year so I'm screwed for that. THANKS AGAIN!

bigbluefj
08-14-2007, 08:05 PM
ya there was no problem with them at all, the guard had to check with his higher up that's about it...

sleeoffroad
08-15-2007, 03:07 PM
Posted some pics

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/trails/rsr_2007/rsr2007.htm

RockRunner
08-19-2007, 11:52 AM
I was nice to see you again without all the grease on our hands. Next time in Moab we'll be better prepared to repair your birfs.................or anything else.