PDA

View Full Version : ARB Meets Subaru. Subaru Loses.

Inukshuk
08-15-2007, 04:25 PM
This is what happens when a Subaru wagon :mad: moves into a lane occupied by a :bowdown: 1993 FZJ80 with an ARB Bullbar.

Subaru 0.
Cruiser 1.

And the guy was an insurance agent! :rolleyes: :lmao:

nakman
08-15-2007, 04:29 PM
So many directions to go with this...

1. Glad no one was hurt, ARB's rule!

or

2. Hey Cardinal, maybe that guy & your wife could pool their resources... his good passenger side + her good driver side = restored Suba?

or

3. Did you hear the one about the lawyer and the insurance agent that got into a car accident? Hold on the punch line will come to me... :lmao:

Vitesse_6
08-15-2007, 04:33 PM
I see why he didnt see a 5000+ Lbs vehicle right next to him....His mirror is broken!

nuclearlemon
08-15-2007, 05:09 PM
he scratched the arb...guess he better get you a new one:D

MDH33
08-15-2007, 05:26 PM
That Land cruiser is definitely totaled.

CardinalFJ60
08-15-2007, 05:59 PM
So many directions to go with this...

1. Glad no one was hurt, ARB's rule!

or

2. Hey Cardinal, maybe that guy & your wife could pool their resources... his good passenger side + her good driver side = restored Suba?

or

3. Did you hear the one about the lawyer and the insurance agent that got into a car accident? Hold on the punch line will come to me... :lmao:

Looks like we have a match!!! I'll take the door, front PS fender, control arm, sway bar, and a bunch of other crap.

Hulk
08-15-2007, 06:35 PM
Was he talking on the phone?

Inukshuk
08-15-2007, 11:36 PM
Pretty funny - he just e-mailed me and asked if I use the snorkle.

Tim - I'm looking forward to that punchline.

It was cool to see his look of fear when I handed him my business card.....

nakman
08-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Well I think the million dollar question is, did you guys call the cops? :eek:

Inukshuk
08-15-2007, 11:40 PM
he scratched the arb...guess he better get you a new one:D

Actually that was an old scratch on the ARB - but he did scuff the white BFG lettering! His paint on my fender flare actually rubbed off by hand. That's tough!

Red_Chili
08-16-2007, 07:34 AM
I had some gal in a Kia Sportage slide right over into my lane, no turn signal, no head check, on the way to work this morning. The Buell would not have fared well in that scenario were it not for accelleration.

Usually when the person realizes they cut off a motorcycle they suddenly swerve back into their lane in a panic move. Not this time. Not even a hesitation. She probably thought *I* was squeezing past her.

Maybe she still doesn't realize it. Would have been somewhat satisfying to kick her door, but that would be impolitic.

SROR/AKA 2BAD
08-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Q: chili. Would have been somewhat satisfying to kick her door, but that would be impolitic.

air horns or a cool "green hornet" oil slick might work. ;)

Red_Chili
08-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Marbles tossed over a shoulder, too.

Ah, the things to fantasize about but which one should NEVER do! :lmao:

Inukshuk
08-17-2007, 12:27 AM
Well I think the million dollar question is, did you guys call the cops? :eek:

Of COURSE NOT!!! :) Ha, Ha. Ha! We should know better, eh? But I sent him a confirming e-mail, he replied and its all good!

nakman
08-17-2007, 09:37 AM
Ok, here we go..

Did you hear the one about the lawyer and the insurance agent that got into a car accident?

They're still in court. The judge keeps saying "Council, approach the bench... Plaintiff, sit down. Council approach the bench... plaintiff sit down.." (kind of a Stephen Wright joke, you know like the dog named Stay, or the guy with the circular driveway who can't get out?)

no good? ok one more:

The went to court, and the insurance guy lost his shorts... and the lawyer got new briefs!! :lmao:

Inukshuk
08-17-2007, 04:27 PM
Ok, here we go.. The went to court, and the insurance guy lost his shorts... and the lawyer got new briefs!! :lmao:

:rolleyes: Don't quit your day job......