PDA

View Full Version : Robbie and Robin's BBQ , Sunday aug 26

powderpig
08-20-2007, 07:37 PM
You are all invited again to a BBQ this Sunday Aug 26. I am hopeing to start the grill early enough to have some food for the early crowds to start eating at 1pm. Have some food when people show up type of thing. end grilling at 7pm or so. We will provide some Brats, and chicken, patato salad, some other chips, salsa. If you want to bring stuff, bring it. We will also have some adult beverages(beer, wine, maybe margs:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cheers: ). Beverages for kids, etc.
This being the only weekend I will be around until Nov when the tour ends, I want to have a BBQ before winter hits. I know some folks will be at the Jenny Creek work party and may show up(hense the later grill times if needed). In the next couple of days I will post almost excate distances from where to where and how to get to the house or you can Map Quest 363 Whispering Pine, Boulder Co 80302 My cell works (bearly), if needed 303-884-7813.
It would be a great help for people that are come to give me a ideal of how many may come with you. So I have more than enough food to feed the hungry. :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks in advance for coming and celebraing our new house. later Robbie

Uncle Ben
08-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Dude,
I will be Cruiserless and prolly only have a V-6 convertible mustang for transportation. You think it would be possible for you to deliver some good food, adult beverages and good times to Kelsey and I at our temporary residence (http://www.bocaratonbridgehotel.com/)? If so we'll see if we can set up a table on the beach. :hill:

Bummed to miss both Jenny Creek and the new pad shakedown! Take care and break it in right amigo!

You are all invited again to a BBQ this Sunday Aug 26. I am hopeing to start the grill early enough to have some food for the early crowds to start eating at 1pm. Have some food when people show up type of thing. end grilling at 7pm or so. We will provide some Brats, and chicken, patato salad, some other chips, salsa. If you want to bring stuff, bring it. We will also have some adult beverages(beer, wine, maybe margs:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cheers: ). Beverages for kids, etc.
This being the only weekend I will be around until Nov when the tour ends, I want to have a BBQ before winter hits. I know some folks will be at the Jenny Creek work party and may show up(hense the later grill times if needed). In the next couple of days I will post almost excate distances from where to where and how to get to the house or you can Map Quest 363 Whispering Pine, Boulder Co 80302 My cell works (bearly), if needed 303-884-7813.
It would be a great help for people that are come to give me a ideal of how many may come with you. So I have more than enough food to feed the hungry. :thumb: :thumb:
Thanks in advance for coming and celebraing our new house. later Robbie

nuclearlemon
08-20-2007, 09:43 PM
dont' worry kev. i'll drive a pos 80 to the bbq for ya. :hill: i'll even drink a few beers for ya :D

bh4rnnr
08-20-2007, 10:29 PM
I hope to be there Robbie, just need to figure out the ride(Only down side to not driving sometimes:rolleyes: )

Uncle Ben
08-20-2007, 10:53 PM
dont' worry kev. i'll drive a pos 80 to the bbq for ya. :hill: i'll even drink a few beers for ya :D

Thanks Ig....I knew I could count on ya! :thumb: :hill:

Red_Chili
08-21-2007, 07:44 AM
MAN, I wish I could come - but I will be returning an auger to the local Home Depot... :(

60wag
08-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Me too :( I have bug out of the Jenny Creek project early on Sunday to attend an inlaws function in Monument (yawn).

Romer
08-22-2007, 02:19 PM
I plan on coming, not sure how much of the Romer Clan will be though.

waggoner5
08-22-2007, 07:26 PM
I plan on coming with Shelby. Kelly will be out of town.

powderpig
08-22-2007, 07:50 PM
Well even with the minor set backs we are having the down stairs will be done by saturday. We will have some stuff moved in. Looking forward to having every one that can make it up.
Directions to house.
Get to Canyon what ever way you can( Gary can come down 93, then 93 turn to broadway to canyon). Go up canyon to 9 th st take right. Go up to Mapleton(top of hill, divided street) take left on Mapleton. Mapleton turn into sunshine canyon in a few blocks. Should see a sign where the canyon starts, go 6 miles up the paved road. On Right is country rd 83. If you stayed pavement then hit dirt, you have gone too far by a 100 ft. Back up and take a rt, will see sign for cr 83 on rt of dirt rd. Go aprox 1 mile, just past a old fj 40 on right will be a group of mail boxes, just past that is Whispering Pines Rd, go up this dirt single width rd until a sharpe lf hand turn. We are on the left. I will have some parking area set up for people.
See you soon. Robbie

Inukshuk
08-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Sorry you had to cancel this - Need any Labor Sunday?

Uncle Ben
08-23-2007, 07:38 PM
http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=4640