PDA

View Full Version : Regular Season Bronco Tickets

Romer
08-22-2007, 09:44 AM
I plan on selling a few of my regular Season Bronco Tickets.

I am in section 118 and they are $89 each and I have two of them.

Let me know if you want to go to a game. I usually sell them to folks at work, thought I would see if anyone here wants to go to a game.

The seats are in the corner of the north end zone on the first level 2nd to last row. They are under the overhang, so if it rains, you will be dry.

I always go to the raiders game and the Greenbay and SD games are already spoken for.

Let me know

Uncle Ben
08-30-2007, 08:15 AM
I plan on selling a few of my regular Season Bronco Tickets.

I am in section 118 and they are $89 each and I have two of them.

Let me know if you want to go to a game. I usually sell them to folks at work, thought I would see if anyone here wants to go to a game.

The seats are in the corner of the north end zone on the first level 2nd to last row. They are under the overhang, so if it rains, you will be dry.

I always go to the raiders game and the Greenbay and SD games are already spoken for.

Let me know

Might be interested in FUKC tix! What row?

Romer
08-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Section 118 Row 40 seats 18&19

There is one row behind you on the first level.

Romer
09-09-2007, 02:43 PM
What a squeaker. Cutler and the Defense look good. Almost got beat by special teams, theirs and ours.

Any interest in games now that it is football season?

corsair23
09-10-2007, 04:05 PM
Did you look in the member's only section? Someone is looking for tickets to the Pittsburg game - but IIRC they want 4 tickets...

Romer
09-10-2007, 04:10 PM
Did you look in the member's only section? Someone is looking for tickets to the Pittsburg game - but IIRC they want 4 tickets...

That is Ken Davidson, Mike's Dad.