PDA

View Full Version : I need to cancel BBQ

powderpig
08-23-2007, 11:00 AM
I am sooooooo bummed and Pissed off right now. The construction industry sucks big time. My rant and problems in a nut shell.
Any how I need to cancel this weekend. Robin and I have been stressing big time with some thing around the house getting done. Now one final piece that was to have the bottom finished for us to cook and have space fell through as well. We will not be able to have the bottom level nor the upper level of the house be in any shape until the middle of next week. We can not even move stuff until Wed(we were moving stufffor the inside of the house, tomorrow and saturday). This is a major set back for us and our plans.
I apoligize for getting hopes up of seeing the house(haveing some fun and conversations) this weekend. But, I hope in a month I can make a BBQ happen on a weekend I am in town. Or it may not happen until next real warm day in Nov. Any how I am sorry to get hopes up. A real Bummed :mad: :( Robbie

Romer
08-23-2007, 11:14 AM
Robbie, I am sorry that things aren't going as planned.

No worries here and no need to apologize.

Let us know if you need help while your here or even out of town.

Give Robin my number in case she needs help with something while your gone.

Red_Chili
08-23-2007, 11:16 AM
Sign me up for a November BBQ, Robbie!

nuclearlemon
08-23-2007, 01:19 PM
ditto romer on neeeding help. i still have plans to unload the raffle rig the first weekend in sept. so i wont' have to worry about that for a couple of months. ;)

Uncle Ben
08-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Sorry Robbie! Ya know that whatever I have or can do for you is yours for the asking! Edit: I have to retract some of that offer as time is one thing I have to even borrow so I can't give what I don't have..... :(

powderpig
08-26-2007, 07:22 AM
bump

nakman
08-26-2007, 08:43 AM
Will be thinking of ya today Robbie, no worries hope you get some work done. See you soon.

Uncle Ben
08-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Will be thinking of ya today Robbie, no worries hope you get some work done. See you soon.

Robbie? Robbie who? :confused: :hill: