View Full Version : Radio hole Cover Plate? Got one?

08-26-2007, 05:09 PM
I am looking for a 40 series, toyota dash/radio cover plate that fits over the radio hole when no radio is being used.

I am moving my cd player into the tuffy and going to need to fill the gap.


PM me with what you got and what you want for it.


Shark Bait
08-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Sounds like a perfect place for a 2m radio. :D

08-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Sounds like a perfect place for a 2m radio. :D

x2! :thumb:

or else a switch bezel.. hmm... :ranger: :weld:

08-28-2007, 01:24 PM
or else a switch bezel.. hmm... :ranger: :weld:


I plan to redo my 40 and replace the cheezy switches here. There is a write up on MUD (http://www.ih8mud.com/tech/winchswitch.php) that goes into pretty good detail on it. Basically there are some switch holders that you put together and 6 ARB style switches (made by Carling IIRC) snap into these holders and fix perfectly in that spot...

Nakgadgetman, if you every get an itch to fab up a switch holder let me know :thumb:. I've looked into this quite a bit but the problem is you need to buy the switches and holders in bulk which makes it a costly adventure to get all the piece parts needed.