PDA

View Full Version : I may not make it to the meeting...

Red_Chili
09-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Not sure, I may be tied up working on the Chili in preparation for hunting. So much to do... so little time to do it. Terry and I need to figure out why the ECM isn't happy. After that the lion's share of the work is my reassembly of everything I took off or apart before I took it in for repair.

But if someone would bring this up in the Land Use report, I'd be grateful:
Important Volunteer Opportunity (http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=4717)

Also, be sure to give kudos where deserved: John Henley really worked hard to make the kiosk a reality, along with all the others who volunteered to build and install it.

treerootCO
09-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I am not going to the meeting tonight.

The only events scheduled for September are:

Raffle Rig work days - TBD

40's only run up Kingston Peak - Organized by Martin, Sunday September 16th meeting in Rollinsville at 10am

Saturday, September 22, 2007 - Please join Wildlands Restoration Volunteers on September 22 to restore forest
lands in Left Hand Canyon impacted by past motorized recreation. We [Wildlands Restoration Volunteers] have been
working in this area for three years with excellent award winning results.
Please come see for yourself. Live music and celebration afterward.

Jenny Creek Kiosk - waiting on Forest Service to determine if "sun" needs to be removed.

subzali
09-05-2007, 07:37 PM
Another note to add to Jenny Creek: when we were on Poughkeepsie Gulch (and Hulk may bring this up tonight) there were little signs staked into the ground marking out the winch points on the rocks. Something to add to Jenny Creek? maybe...

Hulk
09-06-2007, 12:21 AM
Another note to add to Jenny Creek: when we were on Poughkeepsie Gulch (and Hulk may bring this up tonight) there were little signs staked into the ground marking out the winch points on the rocks. Something to add to Jenny Creek? maybe...

I started a new thread about this, with pictures.
http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=4730