PDA

View Full Version : HUGE 2 stage snowblower! $1050

PatrolMan
09-19-2007, 07:10 PM
Sold...

nakman
09-19-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm tempted, but that's probably beyond what I really should spend on one. I'm sure it's worth it though, looks like a beast! Put me on the last resort, no other offers, I just want the thing out of my garage list. ;)

PatrolMan
09-20-2007, 11:38 AM
I have had some lookers and sure once the snow flies the snowblower will too. I believe it is 3 years old and retailed for around $2,000. Great machine. Needs a nice big driveway or a home in the mountains so it can "run free".

Corbet
09-20-2007, 11:02 PM
one year from now I'd be all in but I have no where to store such a machine until the new house is done. One more winter of watching the HOA monkeys clear snow.

PatrolMan
09-29-2007, 02:13 PM
So the huge John Deere is sold/gone... But I also have a "commercial" tractor with a PTO snowblower (not plow) attachment. Tractor is 14HP Kohler engine. Slightly larger than a standard lawn tractor and RWD. Has 2 speed tranny, reverse gear, and 2 speed t-case even though it is RWD. Rear chains, hitch, headlights, 12V electric start with full size car battery, hand operations for snowblower. Blower is 2 stage and 38" wide. Will really shoot the snow! Same price as the John Deere. $1100 takes it home. I can deliver if needed. PM for more info or pics. Thanks.