PDA

View Full Version : New ebay marketing idea - pretty funny

Romer
09-21-2007, 04:10 PM
This guy has the right idea. This got passed around like wildfire at work and visibility means more potential customers

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120154868323&ru=http://search.ebay.com:80/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=120154868323&category0=&fvi=1

nuclearlemon
09-21-2007, 07:12 PM
:mad:she probably gained the weight while trying to forget what an absolute a-hole he is. reinforces the fact that i will be single for the rest of my life...and if all the single men are like him, fine.

Romer
09-21-2007, 08:43 PM
ummm sorry Ige, I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Hulk
09-21-2007, 09:14 PM
I think he's working off some anger via eBay. I thought it was entertaining.

Chris
09-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Got him 14.50 + shipping, not exactly great pay for his efforts but probably what he deserved for being a self-absorbed jerk. No I didn't read it all, he lost my attention at the chihuahua's.

subzali
09-23-2007, 12:32 PM
? What are you talking about? The link doesn't take me anyplace special.

Hulk
09-26-2007, 01:02 AM
:mad:she probably gained the weight while trying to forget what an absolute a-hole he is. reinforces the fact that i will be single for the rest of my life...and if all the single men are like him, fine.

I was thinking about this thread over the weekend. This is a worst case example of marriage.

I'm not saying that marriage is for everyone, but I would like to endorse the idea that it can be a really great thing. It's plenty of work, and there are definitely times when it's hard to just be civil. There are also many wonderful times that make it all worthwhile.

I'm certain that all single men are NOT like him.

ginericLC
09-26-2007, 07:55 AM
You know maybe the guy wasn't even mad at his ex, or soon to be? Maybe he just wanted to write a goofy ad to get more attention? If that was the case it didn't work for selling his item.

Does anyone remember the ebay ad for the wedding dress that the guy was selling because he wasn't getting married and he ended up modeling it? He was a big biker dude. That ad had over 100,000 hits on it. He sold the dress for like double what he paid for it and it was trashed after him wearing it but a lot of folks got a laugh out of it.

There are a lot of people who treat others like crap and should stay single and there are a lot more that treat others like carp and don't. Why folks would choose to spend time with anyone who treats them like crap is beyond me. I don't understand it. But then I'm pretty abnormal as I don't really have a strong sense of belonging anywhere.