PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Someone to store a trailer (and use it)

PatrolMan
10-01-2007, 11:39 AM
Hoping that someone has some property and can store a trailer for me. The code enforcement here really doesn't like it. It is an old truck bed trailer. The cool thing is it has a full floating 8 lug rear so it can carry 2,000 pounds no problems. It also has side rails so it can carry a load of branches/etc about 6 feet tall. Handy to have so I am hesitant to get rid of it. If anyone who has space can store it, they are welcome to use it as much as they want. Has plates on it and tows straight as an arrow. Great for someone doing a home remodel or landscaping. PM me if you are interested!

nakman
10-01-2007, 12:04 PM
Yup. :)

PatrolMan
10-01-2007, 06:42 PM
Something you are interested in? It is super handy if you have "projects" around the house to do. Forgot to mention that I am located just South of Downtown Denver... Don't see myself using this for at least another 7-8 months minimum. Can deliver within 45 minutes of Downtown.

timmbuck2
10-01-2007, 07:27 PM
I could use it and store it for a little while...I am remodeling my kitchen. :)

nakman
10-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Ok cool Timm take it, when you're done bring it up the hill and it can sit in the woods for a while.. I've got plenty to keep my busy in the mean time.

PatrolMan
10-01-2007, 08:32 PM
Happy to deliver it. You still off 38th? Let me know when you want it. Or you are more than welcome to stop by and grab it basically anytime. 2" hitch ball.

timmbuck2
10-02-2007, 12:13 AM
I am in SE Denver, near University and Hampden. I go through South Denver to and from work, PM me directions and I can pick up. Thanks! And thanks Tim!

T

PatrolMan
10-17-2007, 12:02 PM
So just an update, the trailer is currently located at Nakmans. Timm intended to use it but isn't ready for it yet. Just wanted to post that it should still be available to use in the meantime if anyone happens to need it.

Also, I have plenty of other cool things to lend if anyone is looking... I am in the middle of a home remodel and acquired tools for this. Included is a towable gas cement mixer. Basically a contractor style cement mixer. I also have a contractor grade aerator that I would lend out. Everyone here has been so helpful, this is the least I can do for folks here!

Uncle Ben
10-17-2007, 12:18 PM
That is a very cool offer, thank you! You fit right in! ;) :thumb::thumb:
So just an update, the trailer is currently located at Nakmans. Timm intended to use it but isn't ready for it yet. Just wanted to post that it should still be available to use in the meantime if anyone happens to need it.

Also, I have plenty of other cool things to lend if anyone is looking... I am in the middle of a home remodel and acquired tools for this. Included is a towable gas cement mixer. Basically a contractor style cement mixer. I also have a contractor grade aerator that I would lend out. Everyone here has been so helpful, this is the least I can do for folks here!

nakman
10-17-2007, 12:43 PM
That is a very cool offer, thank you! You fit right in! ;) :thumb::thumb:

Yeah, that's way cool. If some north sider wanted to organize a lawn aeration crusade I'd certainly be in, been meaning to do that for 7 years or so.. :rolleyes:

PatrolMan
10-17-2007, 04:20 PM
I need to use the aerator on my lawn in the next couple weeks. Otherwise it sits 51 weeks a year. Great commercial sized machine if you guys can put something together.

timmbuck2
10-17-2007, 04:57 PM
dang...I could use it...but would have to drive all the way to Nakman's mountain palace to get the trailer to get the aerator that is 6 blocks from me. :) If the northsiders use it, they can drop it off at my place on the way back to PatrolMan's. :)

T

PatrolMan
10-18-2007, 11:58 AM
I suppose that I should let everyone know that I am near Hampden and Broadway in Englewood... Pretty central to most of town.