PDA

View Full Version : Super car show in town?

Rezarf
10-03-2007, 10:22 PM
Okay, now I know Boulder has some rich dudes and dude-ettes, but there has to be something going down around here. I saw TWO Ferrari's and not one but TWO Lamborgini's today. Three of the four were in Boulder one had tagged a yugo in Louisville on the McCasslin Blvd overpassand was on a wrecker.:eek::eek::(

Does anyone know of a super car show in town... if so, who wants to go with me to looky-loo? drool!

polarweasel
10-03-2007, 10:27 PM
There's a guy at CableLabs who occasionally drives a red Pantera. And Boulder has several lovely Lotus Elises hanging around, too.

Good thing I drive around in an old beat-up Cruiser to help keep the standards low. ;)
________
SILVERSURFER REVIEWS (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/silver-surfer)

timmbuck2
10-03-2007, 11:05 PM
Saw a blue Lambo at the Av's game tonight...have not seen it around before...and I always drool over the valet cars on the way in and out of Pepsi Center. :)

T

Uncle Ben
10-04-2007, 07:16 AM
Guy up the street has an old 4 cyl twin turbo Lotus and a newer single turbo v-8 Lotus Espree. He also has exotic car buddies that stop by once in a while.....always cool to hear them going down the street! There is also another neighbor that own a used car dealership nearby. He collects old exotics and has a Ferrari and a vintage Aston Martin that I drool over every time I see it! Don't really think it as much "rich" folks as it is enthusiasts similar to us. But then again I could buy several Cruisers for the price of one Espree!

Nemesis Gnat
10-07-2007, 11:47 PM
sounds like my home in cali... its not unusually to see ferraris and some maybachs... plenty of escalades on 24s... had a high school friend whos dad had 2 ferraris, a lambo, a range rover, and an rx8... i even got to sit in the mucielago, and drive the rx8 (which was raced out)

but so ya... i was the poor kid at home, and boulder aint too much different. which reminds me, someone that lives up in gold hill has an elise... or atleast someone that drives up gold run rd a lot... wtf mate?