PDA

View Full Version : Noob Here....

Big-J
10-08-2007, 11:26 AM
What up everyone, was turned on to this forum by JadeRunner on another forum and glad I found a Toyota group here in Colorado. I picked up a 99 4Runner earlier this year and have been having fun in it ever since! Anyway, just wanted to give a quick intro, look forward to BSing with you guys! Any cute females memebers? :D
Here is a pic of my ride from yesterday, I was up doing some last minute scouting for a hunting trip up in Aprapahoe National Forest.

bskey
10-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Welcome & nice 4Runner! I am still relatively new here, but the members are very friendly and helpful.

JadeRunner
10-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Welcome Big-J. you must have me me on here? http://elkheaven.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=2

Take those running boards off and let the mods begin. Do you have the factory locking diff (e-locker)? Our meetings are the first Wed. of every month at Stevenson Toyota West at 7pm.

Big-J
10-09-2007, 10:12 AM
I wouldn't mind doing some mods, but I have other priorities that come first unfortunately, being responsible sucks! I was gonna take off those running boards, but they help out during the boarding season getting gear from the rack. What do you have on yours, I see you have some sort of step?
Im not sure if I have the e-locker or not, I assume thats an option? Im gonna have to check you guys out at Stevenson, I wouldnt mind checking out your rig...that sucker is nice.

JadeRunner
10-10-2007, 08:29 AM
I have sliders from Slee - http://www.sleeoffroad.com/products/4runner_sliders.htm I have his first set of sliders and am in the top and bottom picture. The are absolutely necessary in the obstacles. I still have some rocker panel damage from before I put the sliders on. But, I have always wheeled my rig kinda hard from day one.

It just takes money, money, money over time.

Ron Helmuth
10-11-2007, 11:13 AM
glad to see another Runner

Welcome aboard-good looking ride you have there.

We will have you cutting and drilling in no time

I am completely useless with tools and just did the "deckplate" mod and the extended rear differential breather and now am ready for lifting and plasma cutting.
okay now I am b s ing

see you at the meetings