PDA

View Full Version : at least i didn't run out of roof tar

nuclearlemon
10-12-2007, 05:04 PM
so after breakfast, i go to the dmv to get titles changed over, wait in line for like 20 minutes, get to the chick that will handle my stuff only tofind i'm out of checks. go home to work on cruisers and i'm out of brakeclean. crap

go to get a beer....i'm out. go to shut down swamp cooler and part of my ritual is to change the pads. i change in the winter because fresh pads weigh almost nothing and my old c-town mineral crusted pads weigh about 20lbs each. get the third side done and realize i don't have a fourth pad :rolleyes:

while i was up there, found a tear in the well worn roof material on the back of the house...at least i didn't run out of roof tar.

on a side note...don't wear slip on shoes when you are servicing the swamp cooler...i came damn close to going off the roof when i lost a shoe while climbing on the steep part of the roof. at least the neighbor was home, so if something had happened someone could've called the ambulance before i died days later. :eek:

Trapper50cal
10-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Don't kill yourself before you fix up my old pig!

Or at least leave it in good hands.

jk

bigbluefj
10-13-2007, 08:27 AM
did i not tell you some thing like that about your shoe's when i was down for the ralley when you were working on your swamp cooler than ????:blah::blah:

kevin