PDA

View Full Version : Jdm

treerootCO
10-29-2007, 03:57 PM
anyone want some JDM goodies? I have a box on order and I can add anything you want and possibly save on shipping.

Let me know.

Uncle Ben
10-29-2007, 04:16 PM
anyone want some JDM goodies? I have a box on order and I can add anything you want and possibly save on shipping.

Let me know.

BTW...found out the front signal lights are not JDM but rather Licks-ass!

treerootCO
10-29-2007, 07:08 PM
have you been drinking again?

Hulk
10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
JDM: tell me what I need. I don't keep up on Mud.

acon40
10-29-2007, 10:52 PM
I want two sets of side blinkers for my 80. Also, do they have digital overhead consoles?

wesintl
10-29-2007, 11:02 PM
JDM: tell me what I need. I don't keep up on Mud.

x2.. what are all the cool kids getting? rear recliners? license plate holder? strings on the hood? ;)

treerootCO
10-30-2007, 05:24 AM
So far this is what I have ordered. The fan is about the only functional itemm the rest are all form. White JDM turn signals, the clear side marker lights, JDM aux fan (88590-60010), clear front turn signals?, and one of the JDM off centered license plate holders for the rear.

Romer
10-30-2007, 07:26 AM
That JDM Fan is a direct bolt in and really does the job. .

I used the location for the throttle cable in the dash to install the control switch

http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=160331

Uncle Ben
10-30-2007, 07:48 AM
So far this is what I have ordered. The fan is about the only functional itemm the rest are all form. White JDM turn signals, the clear side marker lights, JDM aux fan (88590-60010), clear front turn signals?, and one of the JDM off centered license plate holders for the rear.

The JDM fan you can order here in the states from you friendly Toy parts dood of choice. The bumper you are getting from Christo has a centered spare so your new crooked JDM license plate holder will be safely hidden behind it! :rolleyes: ;) You getting a fart can for the exhaust too? :p:

treerootCO
10-30-2007, 08:07 AM
I'll order the fan from Jerry. Christo schooled me on the centered spare yesterday so I'll cross that off. Unfortunately, Folgers no longer comes in a tin can and the plastic ones keep melting

Uncle Ben
10-30-2007, 08:13 AM
I'll order the fan from Jerry. Christo schooled me on the centered spare yesterday so I'll cross that off. Unfortunately, Folgers no longer comes in a tin can and the plastic ones keep melting

Maxwell House is still tin and comes in a pretty anodized blue! Go for the big 3 pounder.....gives that deep powerful Subaru sound!

treerootCO
10-30-2007, 08:14 AM
You know I'll weld it on there just to mess with you right?

Uncle Ben
10-30-2007, 08:31 AM
You know I'll weld it on there just to mess with you right?

I'm counting on it! :thumb: They sell the neon glow rock lights too! Bet you can get pink....that would look awesome with the new club stickers!

treerootCO
10-30-2007, 09:41 AM
I know you are part of the tuner crowd UB. You were at the races last Friday in your Prius. I could tell it was you when I saw the "Banks powered" sticker on the spoiler.

nakman
10-30-2007, 09:51 AM
Hard to discern from above, but Mike you know that the JDM license plate thing will interfere with the hi lift on a Slee bumper? Not an issue if you don't get a Slee, or don't put the jack back there.. also you guys know that recliner hinges are free right? Just an afternoon at the drill press..

treerootCO
10-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Hard to discern from above, but Mike you know that the JDM license plate thing will interfere with the hi lift on a Slee bumper? Not an issue if you don't get a Slee, or don't put the jack back there.. also you guys know that recliner hinges are free right? Just an afternoon at the drill press..

I read up on the Nakman mod.;) 3rd row is being donated to Shane and I'll steal the hinges before they get mailed. Shane is sewing me up some catskin grey in a charcoal, light grey Tuner style.

Uncle Ben
10-30-2007, 09:58 AM
I know you are part of the tuner crowd UB. You were at the races last Friday in your Prius. I could tell it was you when I saw the "Banks powered" sticker on the spoiler.

Crap....what were you doing there? After all these years of my stealth tuner life I should have known someone would see me. Nice Prius...eh? We had to run the banks diesel stinger system as the Uranium just would not produce enough power. I hated the idea of putting that 6BT in the little beast but I have to say that when the smoke clears the race is over! Toyota has been watching too and they will probably come up with more Stynkenergy drives in the near future!

Hail to the LED!

Red_Chili
10-30-2007, 12:02 PM
I hear you can get Japanese pink panties via the JDM channels.

But they are, um... a little small for us 'Mericans.

wesintl
10-30-2007, 08:48 PM
I'll take an hdt then.. Thanks!

treerootCO
10-30-2007, 09:16 PM
I assume that is a diesel...

how many did you need?

and the white gauges are on their way!! :D

treerootCO
10-31-2007, 07:50 AM
Placed the order with Mot this morning....post up quick if you want anything before it hops on the slow boat.

Nay
10-31-2007, 11:20 AM
AC dryer relocation. Now you can have Jim fab you up a super nice and tight tube bumper without having to deal with this thing.

Shark Bait
10-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Is that JDM? How much?

Nay
10-31-2007, 02:41 PM
Is that JDM? How much?

It's JDM. I paid $200 plus $40 air shipping through Mot. This was the outcome of blowing my AC Dryer on the Spring Creek Father's Day run.

The dryer mount bolts into existing holes in the engine bay and the lines route perfectly. Great solution, but it's $400 by the time you are done since you need a recharge.

treerootCO
10-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Package is on the slow boat.