PDA

View Full Version : Hows Oleg doing ?

Ric
11-11-2007, 04:19 PM
wondering how hes doing, Ive called them about 5 times, shot them about 4 emails and nothing, I hope hes doing ok.

The reason Ive been trying to get ahold of him, Im looking for a set (24) of 4Runner lugs, not the acorn style. If any of you happen to have a set let me know.
I was suppose to get a set free, but he wont return any calls or emails either.

nuclearlemon
11-11-2007, 04:45 PM
oleg is in canada. the us doesnt' really treat stroke victims, but canada and mexico both do. something about injecting a type of oxygen directly into the bloodstream (03, i believe yuiry said). he'll be up there probably a month, possibly longer. they said he needs 30-40 of these treatments

Romer
11-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Yuri should be back in a few weeks and the shop will remain open. Call the number on the IRBIS page in a few weeks

nuclearlemon
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Yuri should be back in a few weeks and the shop will remain open. Call the number on the IRBIS page in a few weeks

yuiry is back. i just saw him friday. they took oleg up and were back in four days. 3000 miles:eek:

JadeRunner
11-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Yuri, told me he was backed up for the next month with work. Not sure why he isn't responding to you though.

nuclearlemon
11-11-2007, 09:46 PM
Yuri, told me he was backed up for the next month with work. Not sure why he isn't responding to you though.

i was there when you called :lmao:

Ric
11-11-2007, 10:11 PM
oleg is in canada. the us doesnt' really treat stroke victims, but canada and mexico both do. something about injecting a type of oxygen directly into the bloodstream (03, i believe yuiry said). he'll be up there probably a month, possibly longer. they said he needs 30-40 of these treatments

woow hope hes doing ok, thats strange that the USA doesnt treat strokes :confused:

i was there when you called which time ? :D well seems as if they dont want my money, had money in hand, and still do, after all the refferals I sent that way, but Ill go elsewhere.
thanks for the replies, and I hope Oleg gets better :thumb:

bigbluefj
11-13-2007, 07:48 AM
where about in canada is he???? if close enough i could pop in for a visit...

kevin

Uncle Ben
11-13-2007, 08:13 AM
where about in canada is he???? if close enough i could pop in for a visit...

kevin

After Googling "Stroke Treatment in Canada" it appears most links refer to Ottawa.

wesintl
11-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Here's to Oleg getting better :beer: