PDA

View Full Version : colorado avalanche and stay the trail

nuclearlemon
11-15-2007, 10:20 PM
Stay The Trail is doing a fund raising event with the Colorado Avalanche on December 23rd hockey game vs. the Vancouver Canucks. Blocks of tickets have been reserved in the Club Level and Balcony and Upper Balcony level for the game. Proceeds from ONLY those tickets (450 in total) that I have blocked will go to Stay The Trail, and the tickets must be purchased through Nate Christiansen or through this link:

www.pepsicenter.com/KSEForms/Avalanche/StayTheTrail

Nate can be reached at the Avalanche offices at 303.405.1328
or email at nchristiansen@pepsicenter.com. Attached is the flyer detailing the event.

Also, we will be randomly drawing names from the list that Nate sells tickets to for "Bench Experience" - 10 people will be selected to watch pre-game warm ups from the Avs bench. We will be doing a similar pre-game activity from the Penalty Box! ...and there is a lot more in store for this event!

There will also be a silent auction benefiting Stay The Trail at the game that is open to every person attending the game. Win a signed jersey from a player!

Stay tuned for more details on other events surrounding the game! And keep March 15th open because we will be doing this again!

Thanks,
Valerie Douglas
Stay The Trail - In Colorado, We Stay The Trail

Uncle Ben
11-16-2007, 07:45 AM
Anyone else going for this? I think I will take the whole family....sounds fun and supports my interests!

timmbuck2
11-16-2007, 09:33 AM
I am planning on taking the fam to this....very cool!

corsair23
11-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Looking into it :)

Uncle Ben
11-16-2007, 10:40 PM
Done....all 5 of us! :clap::woot::woot:

Uncle Ben
12-23-2007, 09:16 PM
WOW!!!! Awesome seats and what a great game! Didn't see any one else from the club tonight but really enjoyed the event!

nuclearlemon
12-23-2007, 09:47 PM
glad you had a great time!!! wish i coulda gone, but $ didnt' work out and events like this suck when you're solo. i did have a great time at the chop house at our company party tonight though.

Hulk
12-24-2007, 01:19 AM
The Avs are great, but it came at a busy time for us! Glad you all coul enjoy it.