PDA

View Full Version : CB mic - free

subzali
11-20-2007, 06:51 AM
If anyone needs one I have one. It's 4 pin (square pattern) with a little crescent cut out at the bottom (to align it properly). Can't remember what it came out of. Can bring to next meeting. Free.

Romer
11-20-2007, 07:24 AM
I'll take it.

Thanks Matt

gr8fulabe
11-20-2007, 07:24 AM
Wow! how serendipitous. Someone broke into my truck 1.5 years ago & broke my stereo while trying to steal it, & then also stole just the microphone part of my cb. I haven't replaced it becuase I didn't think you could get just that part...

I am not sure about the crescent part, but mine is a square 4-pin plug. Can you tell me if the plug has a threaded piece around the outside, that screws into the body of the cb & holds the plug tighly in place??

IF so, it sounds like the right fit & I will take it! :) Even if not, I will take it if I can figure out how to make it work.

Thanks,
Abe

gr8fulabe
11-20-2007, 07:25 AM
Damn! Shouldn't have typed so much! I guess put me second in line if Romer backs out.

Best,
Abe

ScaldedDog
11-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Abe,

You can buy mic's anywhere - truck stops, radio shops, even Car Toys, I think. My personal favorite is the Road Devil, which can be had on ebay for $50. Expect to pay about $20 fora plain ol' mic.

Mark

Romer
11-20-2007, 07:54 AM
If you need one to get a setup going, its yours. I have 2 trucks with CBs, just thought a spare would be good so you can have it.

gr8fulabe
11-21-2007, 02:24 PM
If you need one to get a setup going, its yours. I have 2 trucks with CBs, just thought a spare would be good so you can have it.

Sweet! Thanks Romer, I appreciate it. I guess that finally gives me a good excuse to come to the next meeting now too.

Matt, could you plase bring it to the next meeting?

Thanks,
Abe

subzali
11-26-2007, 07:16 AM
Yep.