PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff for 80's

Bikeman
11-21-2007, 05:25 PM
Before I throw away/recycle these things, anyone want them?

Spare tire hoist with crossmember, working fine. (Gone)

The aluminum "deck" piece for the top of the stock rear bumper/crossmember. (GONE)

A Manik damage multiplier. (GONE)

Factory roof rack. (GONE)

corsair23
11-21-2007, 11:55 PM
Before I throw away/recycle these things, anyone want them?

Spare tire hoist with crossmember, working fine.

The aluminum "deck" piece for the top of the stock rear bumper/crossmember.

A Manik damage multiplier.

Factory roof rack.

Did you throw up any of this stuff on MUD?

I only ask because I know some of the folks in the rust belt area look for rust free parts. I sent my spare tire hoist to a guy with a stock truck that had his hoist seize on him :thumb:

The aluminum deck piece, I know some of the stock LX owners like them to make their LX's look more 80ish :hill:

Bikeman
11-22-2007, 07:41 AM
I have listed the stuff on mud in the past, but not worth my time at the moment to ship the stuff.

Ali FJ80
11-23-2007, 07:27 AM
If still available I would like the roof rack and rear bumper aluminium piece. Will be back in town on Sunday and can pick up at your convenience after that.
Thanks,
Ali

Badmoon
11-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Bikeman
I'm looking for a spare tire hoist for an 80. Don't need the crossmember tho. If I pay shipping and throw a few $ your way, would you mind shipping to Oklahoma? (73016) I'd say I'd pick it up, but since my plans for last 2 trips to Colorado had to be postponed I don't think that's a viable option. If a local member wants/ needs it thats okay too.

Thanks,

Dave R

Uncle Ben
11-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Bikeman
I'm looking for a spare tire hoist for an 80. Don't need the crossmember tho. If I pay shipping and throw a few $ your way, would you mind shipping to Oklahoma? (73016) I'd say I'd pick it up, but since my plans for last 2 trips to Colorado had to be postponed I don't think that's a viable option. If a local member wants/ needs it thats okay too.

Thanks,

Dave R

Dave,
I think I still have mine if Bikes is no longer available. When ya gonna re around?

Bikeman
11-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Ali has spoken for the woof rack and alloy step plate.

Dave, I can ship the hoist to you. PM me if you want.

Badmoon
11-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Bikeman- I'm sending you a PM. KE- thanks for the offer; I may take you up on it too. I have a second project in the works and might need another hoist --imagine that! As for when I'll be around--not nearly soon enough. Since we missed our Colo vacation last summer, I am definitely planning for next summer if not before. I check in on this board ~ weekly and dream of being able to someday go out my back door to your mountains on a whim-- not a 12hour drive. Hope all is well and hope to meet many of you someday on the trails.

Dave R

Badmoon
12-27-2007, 11:09 PM
[QUOTE=Bikeman;51794]Before I throw away/recycle these things, anyone want them?

Spare tire hoist with crossmember, working fine. (Gone)

Bikeman,
I got an unexpected surprise from the mail lady yesterday- One nice, clean spare tire hoist. Deb :Princess: came in carrying a box shipped from Colorado and asked "what did you order this time" :mad:? I had no clue until I opened it! Thanks for the surprise. Now that I have your address, I'll return the kindness.

:cheers: ,
Dave Badmoon Rising