PDA

View Full Version : Happy THANKSGIVING Everyone!

Rezarf
11-22-2007, 08:00 AM
I hope everyone has a great day! Stacy and I are spending it with her folks and our oldest niece and nephew... up at 5:15am... don't know how you guys with kids do it! :eek:

We have so much to be thankful for in our house!

To all, have a GREAT THANKSGIVING Day! :thumb::cheers:

Groucho
11-22-2007, 08:10 AM
We do whatever we can to keep the kids self-entertained so we can sleep past 7am. Didn't work for me this morning, the little one kept waking me up asking for breakfast. I told her to go down the street to Denny's. :D(She's 2 1/2 for those who don't know.) I guess its ok, because she:Princess: and her mom:Princess: are the things I'm thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving :cheers::beer:

Shark Bait
11-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Gobble gobble. :p::cheers:

treerootCO
11-22-2007, 10:52 AM
happy happy happy :p:

bh4rnnr
11-22-2007, 11:22 AM
Happy thanksgiving ya'all:beer:

Uncle Ben
11-22-2007, 11:25 AM
Thank you and happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm thankful for having good friends and an awesome family! Also thankful that Dot's diner on the hill was open this morning for another fun NSTBC gathering to start off this great day of remembering how fortunate we all are! :thumb::thumb::)

Red_Chili
11-22-2007, 11:41 AM
Gratitude is soooo important to put things in perspective... and soooo easy to forget.

I'm grateful to the club for being the BEST group of 4x4ers (in the broadest sense of the term) and guys/gals around! Proud to be associated with y'all.

Oh, and starting work at 6AM, waking up at 4:30 every day, means I slept in and enjoyed it immensely... slept in till 6! :lmao:

RockRunner
11-23-2007, 12:36 AM
A day late and a Dollar short, happy Turkey day anyway...............

powderpig
11-23-2007, 06:37 AM
Happy long weekend to all and to all that are traveling hope you are safe. I had a deal not to be on the computer too much yesterday. Tried to learn a new game with Ty (he is into Pokemon). All the cooking and good eats. So much to be thankful for, The list is long. Have a good long weekend. Yup, I do not sleep much past 6am most mornings either. Later Robbie
I guess I missed that you guys were still meeting for Breaky.