PDA

View Full Version : black friday - need something to do? (help needed)

Beater
11-23-2007, 07:14 AM
well - I couldn't go wheelin, so I think I may install/pickup my woodstove today. Anyone wanna come help? I need to go to parker and pick it up, (2 person lift) then put it in the studio, plumb the pipe (hole already cut) and then fire it up.

I also will be putzing in the studio shop most of the day (did my shopping for black friday online!) and would be willing to form up something for my assistant, feed them, beer them, or give them metal/tools as payment.

Seriously, I can teach you how to make a unique copper or aluminum bowl for a holiday gift in about an hour...

seriously, what goes better than a hot wood stove, making stuff and drinking beer with the signifigant other no where to be found?

hit my cell - 303 nine o six 8693

SROR/AKA 2BAD
11-23-2007, 08:00 AM
pretty good offer and i would but i'm working myself.
even worked 4 hours on t-day :D

timmbuck2
11-23-2007, 09:00 AM
wait until tomorrow and I could be there...making the joirney home today...

Beater
11-24-2007, 07:24 AM
ok - so I have to into the heart of elbert county to get the darn thing, but hey, it's the perfect size for my small space - and we should be back by 11 or so. I need to pick up some wood and the flue supplies. We could even do a little forging/hammering with the out door pit if anyone wants... I am going to cut up an old propane cylinder for a hammer form for steel bowls...

seriously, I have this bowl bug pretty bad... if anyone wants to come learn, I will be around in the afternoon to show how. You will need to bring or pay for the copper, as it's $$$$ and I can't get it like I do remnant steel.

I'll be on my cell listed above.