PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Wolf Creek area want some $$$?

PatrolMan
11-24-2007, 01:38 PM
I have a snowplow that I am selling to a buy who lives in South Fork. He has agreed to pay for delivery. Thought maybe someone would be going down to that area soon and would want to make some extra $ for delivery. It is 7' long and weighs about 300 pounds. Can help load on this end. I am in South Denver. PM me for details. Thanks!

PS: I also have a small flat trailer that it wil fit on. Trailer tows easy and doesn't weigh much. If someone is making a round trip and doesn't have a truck or trailer, I would lend it out.

lfd270ben
11-24-2007, 07:45 PM
I am going to pagosa springs at the end of december and will tow it out there on my trailer for $$

PatrolMan
11-25-2007, 12:05 PM
The guy buying the plow is hoping to have it in the next couple weeks. Some late planning for snow season. They have already gotten a couple feet at the lodge he manages and he has no plow!

lfd270ben
11-26-2007, 08:59 AM
sorry I'm not going til the 28th.

PatrolMan
11-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Actually my unemployed brother is going to take my little truck and run it down there. $50ish for gas and the guy is paying $150. $100 isn't bad for an 8 hour drive. Appreciate the offer though! Thought it might be worth someones time if they were going that way already.