PDA

View Full Version : Hey you! Are you coming to the RS Holiday Party this Saturday night?

Hulk
11-27-2007, 04:09 PM
So far, here's what I have:

Matt Farr and family
Will Prewitt "rock_wagon"
Ige
Jeff Zettl and family
Martin and Kim
Tim Nakman and family
Drew and Stacy
Wes and family
Ken Romer and family
Perry
Dave Armbruster and possibly Kirsten
Ben and family
Corbet and wife (maybe)
Max and Max's Dad :D
Dan Markofsky
Brett "bskey"

I'm planning to order some Bennett's BBQ for the party. If you plan to come, please let me know!

Beater
11-27-2007, 04:25 PM
we will probably only be able to pull one or the other... raffle or party...

Tch2fly
11-27-2007, 04:34 PM
My wife and I will stop in to say hello (for the first hour or so ... we have another party to attend so we won't be eating).

Shark Bait
11-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Jeanette and I will be there.

60wag
11-27-2007, 09:40 PM
I will likely make it. No word on the rest of the family yet.

Hants
11-27-2007, 11:43 PM
We're planning to come... the whole fam-damily!

:beer:

Anything specific that we should bring?

Hulk
11-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Updated list:

Matt Farr and family
Will Prewitt "rock_wagon"
Ige
Jeff Zettl and family
Martin and Kim
Tim Nakman and family
Drew and Stacy
Wes and family
Ken Romer and family
Perry
Dave Armbruster and possibly Kirsten
Ben and family
Corbet and wife (maybe)
Max and Max's Dad
Dan Markofsky
Brett "bskey"
Green Machine (maybe)
Chris and Jeanette
Bruce
Hants and family

I count 34 adults. I'm going to order 16 pounds of BBQ meat (beef and pork) and maybe 4 slabs of ribs. Plus a gallon of beans. I'm going to order from Brother's BBQ since Bennett's has closed their Lone Tree location.

I'll also buy some soda, ice, paper plates and napkins. We still have some plastic silverware left over from last year's holiday party.

If others would like to attend, let me know. I'm going to place the order on Friday.

Inukshuk
11-28-2007, 10:06 PM
FYI - I'll be bringing a date - Shasta. I'm sharing this so as not to confuse the heck out of anyone who knows that she and I were engaged untill mid summer.

If you have met her before and/or know what's been going on with me & her the past few months then the update is that we are "working on it." Prognosis is good! :thumb: If you have never met her or don't know what's been going on with me & her the past few months then you can disregard this.

Looking forward to a good time with you all. :cheers:

Daniel
PS. Perry - call me Saturday afternoon cause if it works out I'd be happy to give you a ride all the way down or run over to the light rail to get you if you arrive later.

Red_Chili
11-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Carrie, my son Forrest, his friend Mac, and I will be coming! Woohoo!

WARNING! MAC EATS THE ROUGH EQUIVALENT OF A BATTALION'S PROVISIONS IN A SINGLE SITTING.

You think I'm kidding, doncha? You'll see...:lmao:

Bobzooki
11-29-2007, 07:31 AM
Nope. It's Mrs. Bobzooki's birthday, and we will be in the middle of a Santa Pub Crawl, downtown. It's a charity event, don't you know. We collect a bunch of toys for a shelter in town, then drink like teen-agers for 8 hours.

JadeRunner
11-29-2007, 08:55 AM
I'll be able to join your party. Just me, and I love ribs.

Hulk
11-29-2007, 12:10 PM
OK, cool! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Shark Bait
11-29-2007, 01:27 PM
We'll be running all day. Would you like us to bring anything?

Hulk
11-29-2007, 02:13 PM
Yes, please bring the something of your choice. I'll buy the BBQ meat and some beans. Feel free to bring something else to eat.

Matt

JadeRunner
11-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Yes, please bring the something of your choice. I'll buy the BBQ meat and some beans. Feel free to bring something else to eat.

Matt

I'll bring some Elk Summer sausage.

bh4rnnr
11-29-2007, 05:10 PM
Going to have to bail on this:(, backs ben hurting last two days. Need to rest up...

Crash
11-29-2007, 05:33 PM
Suzie and I will be there with a side of something! Seven cases of beer really going to be enough?
Hey Red Chili, your human eating machine has nothing on Dean Baranski. It's always the skinny ones!!

Hulk
11-29-2007, 08:28 PM
Seven cases of beer really going to be enough?

It would be nice to have some microbrews too. Does anyone want to take this on and bring some cases? I'll chip in some money, and I'm sure others will too. I like:

Flying Dog Ale
Odell's 5 Barrel Ale
Left Hand Sawtooth Ale
Breckenridge "Trademark" Ale
etc.

Hulk
11-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Going to have to bail on this:(, backs ben hurting last two days. Need to rest up...

What did you do to tweak your back? That sucks, man. We could numb it up for you in 12 oz. increments.

Squishy!
11-29-2007, 08:32 PM
Carrie, my son Forrest, his friend Mac, and I will be coming! Woohoo!

WARNING! MAC EATS THE ROUGH EQUIVALENT OF A BATTALION'S PROVISIONS IN A SINGLE SITTING.

You think I'm kidding, doncha? You'll see...:lmao:

Wow... He forgot about me...

JK! I'll be there too. :D Plus one girlfriend (hopefully)

Rezarf
11-29-2007, 10:24 PM
Stacy and I are a definate maybe. Sorry to be wish washy. It has been a very busy week.

Drew

Shark Bait
11-29-2007, 10:28 PM
It would be nice to have some microbrews too. Does anyone want to take this on and bring some cases? I'll chip in some money, and I'm sure others will too. I like:

Flying Dog Ale
Odell's 5 Barrel Ale
Left Hand Sawtooth Ale
Breckenridge "Trademark" Ale
etc.

I'll bring a case of 5 Barrel. :D

Beater
11-30-2007, 07:50 AM
sorry team - my son has informed that going to a hockey game with his friend is more important, and the wife is study for anatomy finals..

Which really sucks, as this years seems like it would have been a real party!!!

j

Red_Chili
11-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Wow... He forgot about me...

JK! I'll be there too. :D Plus one girlfriend (hopefully)
Didn't forget... but your nickname around our house is SeldomSeen... so I figgered you were a big boy, you'd speak for yourself!! (which you did) :lmao:

Red_Chili
11-30-2007, 08:09 AM
sorry team - my son has informed that going to a hockey game with his friend is more important, and the wife is study for anatomy finals..

Which really sucks, as this years seems like it would have been a real party!!!

j
So lessee, your kid can go with his friend to the game, and you will be sitting around alone watching your wife study anatomy... hmmm... and this precludes your coming just HOW exactly?:rolleyes:

JadeRunner
11-30-2007, 08:31 AM
I could also bring my camcorder so we can view the Chinamans snow run if you like.

Corbet
11-30-2007, 08:31 AM
Marianne and I are in. We will not arrive until around 6:30 though.

directions?

bh4rnnr
11-30-2007, 08:49 AM
What did you do to tweak your back? That sucks, man. We could numb it up for you in 12 oz. increments.

Dont know what I did, that's why it's frustraiting me. Maybe I just wanted to give an early b-day present to myself:rolleyes:

Hope you guys have a fun time at the party:beer:

Beater
11-30-2007, 09:58 AM
So lessee, your kid can go with his friend to the game, and you will be sitting around alone watching your wife study anatomy... hmmm... and this precludes your coming just HOW exactly?:rolleyes:

Actually, I was invited as well, and I need to network with this fellah to try and get a new job..

There are other reasons as well if you wish to chat off line..

waggoner5
11-30-2007, 10:40 AM
Kelly, Shelby and I will be there also. I will see what microbrew I can find and bring a case.
G

Hulk
12-01-2007, 09:27 AM
I could also bring my camcorder so we can view the Chinamans snow run if you like.

Sure, that would be great.

Corbet
12-01-2007, 03:25 PM
Sorry can't make it to the party do to the snow conditions in the mountains :(
-Marianne and Corbet Hoover

timmbuck2
12-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Will try and drop by after stopping at the inlaws for dinner. Save me a rib and a beer!!

Timm