PDA

View Full Version : checking interest in an

RockRunner
11-29-2007, 03:04 PM
I am seeing who would be interested in a Toyota E-locker. I just got an extra one that I may want to sell. It is in working order with 4.10 gears, it came from a 2000 4Runner.

The pinion bearing needs to be replaced, I am pretty sure. The actuator works but one of the sections that holds it in place is broken. It does not effect the locker or 3rd at all.

I was going to keep it but if I can get a good offer on it I would consider selling it.

PatrolMan
11-29-2007, 06:46 PM
Let me guess, you got it up near Erie yesterday? Guy promised it to me. Called 1/2 way there to make sure he was home. He said someone else was on the way!

RockRunner
11-30-2007, 08:10 AM
Sorry to say yes, I had no idea. I emailed him right after he posted it and told him I would buy it cash in hand as long as it was as he described. It wasn't as "good" as he said but................

We made plans to meet and that was that, I had no idea you were looking at it too. I am sorry to hear that you had to drive up there too, again he never said anything to me till I handed him the cash. He would have done better dealing with you, I had him meet me half way in Denver.

Let me guess, you got it up near Erie yesterday? Guy promised it to me. Called 1/2 way there to make sure he was home. He said someone else was on the way!

PatrolMan
11-30-2007, 01:13 PM
I emailed him too right after he listed it. He finally got back to me the following day after emailing him a 2nd time. Said he simply didn't get a chance to reply. Told him I had cash in hand too and would buy it. We agreed that I would drive up there at noon. I had an errand to run 1/2 way there. Tried several calls to him that morning. Finally got through at noon. Said someone else was on the way and I could get it later in the day if you didn't take it. I basically told him to forget it. Wasn't gonna make another trip up there... How much are you asking for it?