PDA

View Full Version : Stout

MDH33
12-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Anybody have any experience with the Toyota Stout? There is one on Craigslist right now that looks interesting:

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/495834367.html

Might make a good firewood hauler. :)

Rezarf
12-03-2007, 02:51 PM
I think they are considered kinda rare. I say jump on it! :D

nakman
12-03-2007, 03:46 PM
Chocolate stouts & milk stouts are my favorites, I think Guiness is good but over rated. Sierra Nevada & Avery are two of my favs.. :drink:

MDH33
12-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Chocolate stouts & milk stouts are my favorites, I think Guiness is good but over rated. Sierra Nevada & Avery are two of my favs.. :drink:

I'll let your hijack slide only because you have good tastes in brews. Avery Czar is some goood stuff. :thumb:

wesintl
12-03-2007, 04:02 PM
I'll let your hijack slide only because you have good tastes in brews. Avery Czar is some goood stuff. :thumb:
out of bounds stout. I bet even ian drinks that..

nakman
12-03-2007, 04:07 PM
out of bounds stout. I bet even ian drinks that..

Yup, that's the Avery.. good stuff fo sho.

And Martin I think that little truck is just adorable, but only from a collector's standpoint. You can do a lot better if you're looking for a firewood hauler, dump taker-toer, snow plower, etc. IMO.

I also like the Boulder stout, but not as good as Avery. Also they had some tasty one at Perry's deal at the Wyncoop, forgot the name of it but Dave & I did our best to make sure the stuff in the pitcher was always fresh.. ;) :drink:

wesintl
12-03-2007, 04:10 PM
Too bad we can't get rodeo stout any longer :(

wesintl
12-03-2007, 04:43 PM
make sure you take a trip to the ABYSS (http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/Brews/Reserve+Series/default.aspx) soon

bh4rnnr
12-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Yup, that's the Avery.. good stuff fo sho.

And Martin I think that little truck is just adorable, but only from a collector's standpoint. You can do a lot better if you're looking for a firewood hauler, dump taker-toer, snow plower, etc. IMO.

I also like the Boulder stout, but not as good as Avery. Also they had some tasty one at Perry's deal at the Wyncoop, forgot the name of it but Dave & I did our best to make sure the stuff in the pitcher was always fresh.. ;) :drink:

That was the Captain Hickenlooper Flying Artillery Ale, good stuff. Glad you three got to enjoy the beer:cheers:

corsair23
12-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Anybody have any experience with the Toyota Stout?

No experience but I remembered seeing this thread...Doesn't look like the same one other than the color...BUY IT :thumb:

http://www.risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=4817

wesintl
12-03-2007, 09:15 PM
on a serious note it looks pretty decent from the pics. Parts are difficult to get from that vintage but if you know where to look for find the crossover it's probably not a big deal. At least worth and in person look....

PatrolMan
12-03-2007, 09:44 PM
If someone swings for it, there is one in the yard at Colorado Auto Salvage between Oxford and Belleview off Santa Fe. It was complete and actually in decent shape a couple weeks ago.

Hulk
12-04-2007, 02:46 AM
Looks like a cool old truck. Jim Sanville used to have one when he was still running his own shop. As I recall, it had plenty of interior leg room if you were a short Japanese man. Might be a deal killer for you, Martin.

SteveH
12-04-2007, 09:23 AM
Isn't a Stout just a really nice container to hold a pair of FJ45 taillights?