PDA

View Full Version : Tire chain repair parts needed

RockRunner
12-15-2007, 07:11 PM
I stopped by one of my favorite places, Murdoch's, looking for tire chain repair parts but they were pretty much out everything.

Where else in the south west area could I find these parts? I know I can go online, and that is my last resort, but I really want to find these locally.

Any suggestions????

DaveInDenver
12-15-2007, 07:13 PM
I stopped by one of my favorite places, Murdoch's, looking for tire chain repair parts but they were pretty much out everything.

Where else in the south west area could I find these parts? I know I can go online, and that is my last resort, but I really want to find these locally.

Any suggestions????
Truck stops or maybe a NAPA?

RockRunner
12-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Truck stops, now there is an idea...............closest one I can think of is I-70 and Ward. Any others that are closer to C-470 and Wadsworth?

subzali
12-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Probably not, Communist City has one or two. What do you need? I might have something...

treerootCO
12-15-2007, 08:50 PM
I live by I-70 and Ward, do you want me to check for you? I can deliver to the South Side too. I am working from C470 and Lucent Blvd all next week.

RockRunner
12-15-2007, 09:24 PM
I live by I-70 and Ward, do you want me to check for you? I can deliver to the South Side too. I am working from C470 and Lucent Blvd all next week.

That would be cool, let me measure my chains tomorrow and I will let you know. I was going to sell my chains but decided to take the advice and keep them, just need to add some length to them.

I will post here tomorrow and let you know what I need. :thumb: