PDA

View Full Version : Stuff for that New Years resolution.....

Uncle Ben
12-20-2007, 09:41 PM
My wife and I decided to buy each other an Elliptical machine for Christmas. What that means for you is we need to get rid of two workout machines that take up too much room....

The MultiGym is a Marcy A/5500. It is in awesome shape and actually has not been used since we refinished the basement. Pictured here is it set up minus the weights so I could move it around trying to figure where we wanted it set up again.

(treadmill sold)

WE really want these gone so that means you can make most any offer over $100 bucks on either machine! I am also posting this up on Craigslist tonight for more money so if ya want it.....

Uncle Ben
01-07-2008, 10:42 PM
bump

Romer
01-08-2008, 07:33 AM
Thats a real nice setup. I have the same system. definitly worth a lot more than what you are asking.

Uncle Ben
01-08-2008, 07:55 AM
Thats a real nice setup. I have the same system. definitly worth a lot more than what you are asking.

The size is what stops people. Because it has a butterfly bench at one end and then the multi bench at the other it makes it tough to fit in small areas. It is a nice set up and I expected it to sell on Craigslist before the Treadmill. We have had a couple tire kickers but no one truly serious.

corsair23
01-08-2008, 02:21 PM
The size is what stops people.

I agree...If'n it were smaller it would probably be in my basement by now :thumb: