PDA

View Full Version : I heard this is the place to be!!

RLMS
12-24-2007, 12:44 AM
Hello, to cruiser brethren, Im justin with redline motorsports. I wanted to introduce myself to you all up there in denver if i havent met you yet.
A little info about me, is well, the normal:blah: but aquired a company and decited to expand it for the cruiser heads.

Ill post up some pics and more later.

thanks for having me!!:cheers:

bskey
12-24-2007, 01:48 AM
welcome!

Hulk
12-24-2007, 02:11 AM
Sorry, this is not the place to be. We are all a bunch of rotten people, who will take you out, feed you beers, and insist that you plow your 4WD rig through deep snow and off-camber trails. You have been warned. If you insist on hanging with us, you will have no excuse.

WELCOME!

:D

Uncle Ben
12-24-2007, 09:32 AM
Welcome! Never mind Hulk as he's at that age now and going through the change, you know what I mean! Look forward you getting to know you!

:thumb: :)

Chris
12-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Hey Justin, nice to see you here too.

You can show off by posting pics of what you do to my 55. :thumb:

BTW, I think you meant www.RedLineLandCruisers.com

:cheers:

RockRunner
12-24-2007, 01:23 PM
Welcome Justin, nice site you have there. I did notice the lack of early 4Runner parts ;) Looks like you guys do good work and keep in mind the fact that some of these rigs are driven as DD's.

How far are you from Denver? C-470 and Sante Fe?

RLMS
12-25-2007, 09:32 PM
Welcome Justin, nice site you have there. I did notice the lack of early 4Runner parts ;) Looks like you guys do good work and keep in mind the fact that some of these rigs are driven as DD's.

How far are you from Denver? C-470 and Sante Fe?

we are about 45-1hr away, and will be coming out with new products till we are older than red cruiser. LOL.....
thanks for the welcomes and we will hopefully be meeting more of you all sooner than later. We will also have a new site up by the 1st for new products and misc stuff. Ill post up pics of red cruisers "PIG" and a buggy that came to us with a crappy cage that caved in. wait till you see what we do to this deal.!!!:cheers: MERRY X-MAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

LandBruiser
12-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Sorry, this is not the place to be. We are all a bunch of rotten people, who will take you out, feed you beers, and insist that you plow your 4WD rig through deep snow and off-camber trails. You have been warned. If you insist on hanging with us, you will have no excuse.

WELCOME!

:D

:eek: :lmao: :thumb: