PDA

View Full Version : debating

nuclearlemon
12-27-2007, 06:32 PM
getting sick of so many vehicles/projects/parts and not being able to move. may start with the little trailer, i don't really use it. maybe the 65, maybe the 68, maybe the 71....thinking of getting rid of a bunch of it. been thinking about getting rid of a bunch of it for a while now. also been thinking about moving somewhere else. been thinking about a lot now.

just venting.

thoughts?

Beater
12-27-2007, 06:46 PM
my rule is generally this:

If you haven't used/touched it in six months or more, it's gone.

what's the measurement of the lil' trailer?

Rezarf
12-27-2007, 06:50 PM
:thumb:Put me in line for a 45 or 55 Ige

Romer
12-27-2007, 06:52 PM
get together so you can vent in person?

I have some thoughts and working your Resume is one of them. A better job that makes you feel your moving forward with Health Insurance benifits is probably the top of the list. I can help with the Resume tweak.

Cutting down your herd a bit would be a good thing and my thoughts are a running 40, running 55, the 45 and the 80. Get rid of the non running 40 and the the 2nd 55.

Move? I would wait and try and find the good job first and then look at places near it.

You asked for thoughts.

So, I'm off til Jan 6th. when do you want to get together for beers to vent in person

timmbuck2
12-27-2007, 07:35 PM
I'll buy everything, then store it for you until you decide you want it back. :)

T

Hulk
12-27-2007, 08:30 PM
get together so you can vent in person?

I have some thoughts and working your Resume is one of them. A better job that makes you feel your moving forward with Health Insurance benifits is probably the top of the list. I can help with the Resume tweak.

So, I'm off til Jan 6th. when do you want to get together for beers to vent in person

If you get together, call me and I'll join you. I'm also an ace with resumes.

I can find out if WildBlue is hiring -- what kind of job do you want?

Nay
12-27-2007, 08:41 PM
Keep the 80, sell the rest, and move up. You did half of OCG in the snow in high range...what else do you really need :D ?

nakman
12-28-2007, 10:40 AM
You should get rid of that 45. that thing is useless, not worth anything, you're going to have to pay some one to haul it off. But tell you what, I'll save you the trouble and just come get it out of your hair, being the nice guy that I am. :D

When you say move somewhere else, you talking out of Colorado? Or just out of the barrio.. and let me know if you need additional help with the resume, or job, etc.

treerootCO
12-28-2007, 01:59 PM
I am only guessing but I think she meant move as in not being able to turn around without running into parts.

Once I find some land, you can store your junk at my place.

MDH33
12-28-2007, 02:17 PM
I know how you feel Ige. I am thinking about "simplifying" things as well. Too many projects and not enough time for any of them. It would make being mobile a lot easier too. I'm in the process of a move and I'm realizing I have way too much stuff!

Red_Chili
12-28-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm in the process of a move and I'm realizing I have way too much stuff!
My wife thinks I do too.
But the real situation is, I have way too little time!

Uncle Ben
12-28-2007, 03:05 PM
My wife thinks I do too.
But the real situation is, I have way too little time!

I feel your pain! :bawl::doh:

Red_Chili
12-29-2007, 10:45 AM
I've got a whole Denver & Salt Lake Railroad, brass locomotives weathered just like photos I have, and a couple locos I scratchbuilt, a kitbashed caboose I'm proud of, 30 authentic D&SL boxcars and others (including vintage beer cars, of course) and plans to build David Moffat's personal railcar, and Yankee Doodle Lake. Yeah, the whole lake, Boulder Wagon Road and everything.

Except it is all in boxes. And Yankee Doodle Lake is currently occupied with boxes and boxes of stuff I swear would be better off in the dumpster. :bawl:

Uncle Ben
12-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Bill, hearing about you cool trains make me want to see them! Maybe we should start up a hobbie thread with pictures of our "other" hobbies that are not Toyota of kid related. http://www.netshrine.com/vbulletin2/images/smilies/idea.gif

Trapper50cal
01-02-2008, 04:19 PM
Please tell me you will keep Montecor over the pickle for your 55

(or at least the $7000 powerplant)