PDA

View Full Version : Paging Bruce Miller!

Uncle Ben
01-01-2008, 08:42 PM
There is gonna be several famished dudes showing up at your condo Thursday morning looking for breakfast and coffee unless you have a differant place you would like to meet us for NSTBC!

Bruce Miller
01-02-2008, 07:31 AM
How about the Village Coffee Shop, on Folsom in Boulder across the street from McGuckin's Hardware? Barbara and I tried Dot's Diner on north 28th Street last Friday morning and were disappointed in their bland breakfast (huervos rancheros). I'm open for suggestions on some of the other places you guys have eaten. Since I didn't join you at those places, I cannot recommend them. The Village is my pick.

Uncle Ben
01-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Bruce....check out the NSTBC thread for this Thursday.... :confused: Oh....and bring Nathanial....I know he is very hungry too! ;) :lmao:

Bruce Miller
01-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Uncle Ben,

Sorry, Bruce will not be able to make breakfast this Thursday or bring Nathaniel with him as he is in New Mexico taking care of his wife.

Hope to see you soon.

Barbara, the XYL

Uncle Ben
01-06-2008, 06:33 PM
Uncle Ben,

Sorry, Bruce will not be able to make breakfast this Thursday or bring Nathaniel with him as he is in New Mexico taking care of his wife.

Hope to see you soon.

Barbara, the XYL

Bummer....how about his wife coming up then....we like her! ;) :bowdown::Princess: :lmao:

Bruce Miller
01-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Hey Uncle Ben,

Is there a chance we can do breakfast on Friday, as we will be driving up from NM on Thursday and can make breakfast on Friday not Thursday. What do you think?

Barbara

Uncle Ben
01-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Hey Uncle Ben,

Is there a chance we can do breakfast on Friday, as we will be driving up from NM on Thursday and can make breakfast on Friday not Thursday. What do you think?

Barbara

I believe we can! Sounds like fun! Watch the NSTBC thread....

Bruce Miller
01-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Already replied there.