View Full Version : January '08 BRD OHV meeting, be there!
01-04-2008, 11:15 AM
Next BRDOHV is Jan 24th at 5:00pm.
I will post the agenda when I get a copy, that is usually the Tuesday before the meeting.
01-21-2008, 10:14 AM
1) Schedule Next Meeting - All
Lefthand Restoration Grants, update (Colleen) Lefthand Challenge Route Grant, update (Shawn)
3) 4WD Road Signing projects
Bunce School Road and Lefthand area (Adam) Jenny Creek road signing project update (Bill)
4) Adopt-A-Road Projects / Volunteer Projects Middle St. Vrain fall project Oct 27 (Adam) Jumbo Mountain access, status (Dave B) Gold Lake Road 372.1 status (Adam) Miller Rock Adopt-A-Road agreement (Adam) Taylor Mnt. gate bypass, buck and rail project (Glenn) Lefthand 286 level 2 road maintenance (Brian)
5) Motorized Trail Signing project (Bill / Dave K) Planning for future motorized trail projects
6) Rollins Pass - John
County Agreement status, Visitor Center status
7) Restoration Projects, FS
Lefthand Restoration - Fireman Hill (Brian)
Any new issues or concerns to work on, or Forest Service projects related to Boulder Ranger District motorized recreation. - All
Forest Service projects list are online at http://www.fs.fed.us/sopa/state-level.php?co
Scroll down to find the forest your interested in.
On Hold 2008:
1) Sugarloaf Single Track.
2) Gillespie Gulch access.
3) Lump Gulch fuels project.
4) Transportation Rule, MVU Map.
5) Lefthand Travel Implementation plan.
Lefthand Restoration grant (Colleen)
Will apply for additional grants to continue restoration.
Lefthand Challenge Route grant (Shawn)
Review of challenge route above Fireman Hill planned. Details of grant to be worked out this winter.
3) Road Signing
Bunce School Road sign maintenance and Lefthand upper route signing planned for 2008.
Jenny Creek Road signing ready. Forest Service guidance needed.
4) Adopt-A-Road / Project
Coney Creek gate project Oct. 27th.
Presented proposal for Gold Lake 372 closure at Bell Gulch. Field review to be done on Oct 27th after Coney Creek project.
Taylor Mnt. gate issue. Possible buck and rail project for winter.
Lefthand 286 route to the "Squeeze Rock" level 2 maintenance of drainage and improve passing areas to be done in October.
5) Lefthand Motorized Trails (Bill, Dave) Continue water drainage work. Add Resolution trails to system in 2008.
6) Rollins Pass (John)
7) Restoration Projects (Cat)
Fireman Hill 286D road switchback work to be done in 2008.
01-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Good to see Subzali, RC, and Terry. Sorry I didn't stay too long afterward, I had to get back to work.
01-25-2008, 07:25 AM
Some good news on Rollins Pass - there is some openness on the part of the USFS particularly if one-way travel is the plan. Of course, Boulder Wagon Road would make the logical return route for those who don't want to go all the way to Winter Park... and it would be easier on the BWG to boot.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.