PDA

View Full Version : I'm not going on the Snow Run but I just saved $$ on my Auto Insurance

Romer
01-04-2008, 05:37 PM
Changed the classification from primary to Recreational vehicle and the 80 went from $664 a year to $555 a year. Full coverage, $1000 deductible with Liberty Mutual.

I could have done this a few months ago, but didn't think of it. Thought I would mention in case others have a vehicle they can declare their primary and the 4WD as a Recreation vehicle. Mike probably has several.:D

treerootCO
01-04-2008, 06:00 PM
Five of my six policies, are "recreational" ;) Don't forget the multiple car discount. My mom is under me so she can save as well.

DaveInDenver
01-04-2008, 06:53 PM
State Farm said I couldn't declare mine as an RV since it does too many miles. I tried to tell them I don't drive it much, just to work everyday and for fun on weekends. ;-) Anyway, having 2 vehicles and 2 drivers, they weren't buying it.

FJBen
01-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Full coverage on a 96 and a 67 with stated value full coverage and both with $100 deductible is $106 a month. We have our house with them and personal articles so that must help.

They usually have a clause about RV's and how many miles a year you drive.