PDA

View Full Version : Would this be Mister Hawthorn?

Uncle Ben
01-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Great sig line! Welcome...whoever you are!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

cruiseroutfit
01-08-2008, 11:47 AM
Nope, that will be someone from the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association, either myself or our acting PR dude (Brett Mathews). The U4WDA has been amazingly involved in these RMP's, I'm wishing we would have got over here earlier, too be honest it just skipped my mind :o

Regardless, we still have alot of stuff coming up, the Kanab RMP closes 1/10 and the Richfield and Monticello RMPs are both coming to light. Stay tuned! :cool:

Uncle Ben
01-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Nope, that will be someone from the Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association, either myself or our acting PR dude (Brett Mathews). The U4WDA has been amazingly involved in these RMP's, I'm wishing we would have got over here earlier, too be honest it just skipped my mind :o

Regardless, we still have alot of stuff coming up, the Kanab RMP closes 1/10 and the Richfield and Monticello RMPs are both coming to light. Stay tuned! :cool:

Very cool Kurt! Like always we appreciate you Utah folks and welcome you with open arms! "Together we are strong!" :thumb::thumb:

cruiseroutfit
01-08-2008, 11:58 AM
Very cool Kurt! Like always we appreciate you Utah folks and welcome you with open arms! "Together we are strong!" :thumb::thumb:

Yes sir! I just wish I would have gotten here sooner (well on behalf of the U4WDA anyways, I've been here for awhile). Regardless, with your help we can kick these RMP's in the rear!

Red_Chili
01-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Your help is extremely welcome!!