PDA

View Full Version : Heck Yeah!

bh4rnnr
12-21-2005, 08:36 PM
I don't know if any you locals would remeber but there was a local band sometime ago called Psychodelic Zombiez. They played alot at the Bluebird and Merc. Well, back in 2000, the broke up(sad day). Today I get a "friend request" on My Space from one of the old members. Looks like he's tryin to find all the members. Man, brings back memorys. They sure did get funky at the end there. :beer: :beer:

Romer
12-21-2005, 09:29 PM
I guess I'm too old a local. I remember going to see Mountain (Mississipi Queen) play at a little bar on west colfax. I think it was between Sheridan and wadsworth. Course was a different hood back then.

Shark Bait
12-21-2005, 09:39 PM
I guess I'm too old a local. I remember going to see Mountain (Mississipi Queen) play at a little bar on west colfax. I think it was between Sheridan and wadsworth. Course was a different hood back then.

Now THAT would have been cool. I love Mountain. Leslie West and Felix Pappalardi.

I saw Pink Floyd do the Dark Side of the Moon show in Roosevelt Stadium, Jersey City, NJ when I was in High School. Saw Alice Cooper back then, too, when he was biting the heads off chickens and stuff. Saw the Grateful Dead there back when they had the Wall of Sound. Talk about memories. :p

nuclearlemon
12-21-2005, 10:56 PM
my dad got alice cooper's autograph on a score card from the orange tree golf course? in arizona...i was telling some kids i worked with about it and thney kept asking "who's she?". that was the first time i felt old

Shark Bait
12-22-2005, 12:41 AM
He lives here in Colorado. Actually owns a bar downtown Denver. I think he's also a DJ on 98.1 KKFM in Co.Spgs.

74fj40
12-22-2005, 09:14 PM
You dont want to know how many hour of mylife ive wasted on myspace... :o

bh4rnnr
12-22-2005, 11:53 PM
You dont want to know how many hour of mylife ive wasted on myspace... :o

Yeah, it's starting to do that to me to....

wesintl
12-23-2005, 01:02 PM
I saw britney spears at merriweather post in 2000 :confused: :eek: