PDA

View Full Version : LCD / Plasma TV wall mount 32"-63" new in box - $70

Hulk
01-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Low profile wall mount. Really high quality. I purchased it with my new flat screen, and then determined I needed something different. I'm just trying to get some of my money back. This thing would sell for $180+ retail.

New in box: contains all parts and mounting hardware still in the plastic.
Low profile allows TV to be mounted just 1.45" from wall.
Heavy gauge steel construction.
Powder coated!
Max load capacity 165 lbs. This is a really high quality mounting bracket. It's actually quite a bit nicer than the Wal-Mart bracket that I ended up using. :mad:

E-mail or call 303-224-0255.

Uncle Ben
01-12-2008, 08:52 AM
Low profile wall mount. Really high quality. I purchased it with my new flat screen, and then determined I needed something different. I'm just trying to get some of my money back. This thing would sell for $180+ retail.

New in box: contains all parts and mounting hardware still in the plastic.
Low profile allows TV to be mounted just 1.45" from wall.
Heavy gauge steel construction.
Powder coated!
Max load capacity 165 lbs. This is a really high quality mounting bracket. It's actually quite a bit nicer than the Wal-Mart bracket that I ended up using. :mad:

E-mail or call 303-224-0255.

X2 on the quality! I used the same style (different brand, prolly made in same plant) to hang the 52" Plasma upstairs on the wall. I am not worried about finding the monitor on the floor on morning! Very nice mount! Hulks price is a lot less than I paid!