PDA

View Full Version : D-Town

bh4rnnr
08-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Hung out for a while in Downtown today after work. Always wanted to shoot down there with the setting sun.. I did learn to that when shooting the builings, make sure you know wich ones they are. Had a good shot looking in between the trade center buildings at another building. After I took it, a guard came up to me and asked why I was taking the picture. Told him was doing for myself(amature photographer...) He asked if it was for comercial, and I told him if it turned out nice then yes. He responded that they would not allow comercial use of the pictures.... Kinda strange but oh well..

bh4rnnr
08-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Had to get a pic of the Navarre. My Dad does buisness with Bill Anchutes(sp?). This is where he stores his art collection, that most musuems would die to have. Anybody gues how much it's worth( I was shocked when Daniel told me :eek: )

wesintl
08-24-2005, 10:16 PM
Nice city photos Perry :)

bh4rnnr
08-24-2005, 10:48 PM
Nice city photos Perry

Thanks, it was fun shooting down there.:o

Shark Bait
08-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Perry, nice pics.

Let me know next time you're down there. My office is right across the street from The Brown Palace and Republic Plaza, 410 17th St. And I was there today!!

Hulk
08-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Let me know next time you're down there. My office is right across the street from The Brown Palace and Republic Plaza, 410 17th St. And I was there today!!
I always thought your office was north somewhere, like Westminster or Broomfield. Hell, I'll give you a holla next time I'm downtown -- maybe we can eat some grub together.

bh4rnnr
08-25-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Shark Bait

Wow, for some reason thought you worked at the scuba shop near read&Jerry's. Was I wrong :rolleyes: . Looks like i'll be down there again next tuesday. Will be at DPL most of the night though with Daniel.... Might be a good time to grab a beer...