PDA

View Full Version : Not as helpful, but funny...

Groucho
01-15-2008, 10:37 PM
I went by Mountain States Toyota this afternoon on my way home to p/u an oil filter and a 3rd member gasket, and what do I spy as I am driving out of the MS Toyota long driveway? This goofball! Anyone who has ever gone to MS knows that there is a 7-Eleven on the south side of the entrance driveway and a gas station with a carwash on the north side. The carwash is about 3' above the driveway to enter MS Toyota, and as you can see by the picture, someone mis-judged the turn to get out of the car wash.

The funniest thing was that even though the gas station attendant had called a tow truck(who was just pulling in as I snapped the shot), the lady who was driving did not want my help, the tow trucks help and especially did not want the police called. HMM, says I. I took the picture and left. She just kept getting in and turning the wheels while in gear, wheels spinning to see if the car would move. Tire did, car did not. Not sure what her malfunction was. Have a good laugh...

Uncle Ben
01-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Dang....thats a scream! Great snap sir! :lmao: :thumb:

AxleIke
01-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow.

Well, that is quite funny. I'm laughing still.

wesintl
01-16-2008, 07:44 AM
it must have epocs skid plate on it. :D

RockRunner
01-16-2008, 08:53 AM
Got to wonder why she would deny help from everyone??? I bet this isn't the first time and her husband told her not to come home if she did it again. Way to funny, great shot.

Rezarf
01-16-2008, 09:03 AM
Man, my vehicles have never been that clean and stuck at the same time! :D