PDA

View Full Version : FS: Parting out 1978 FJ55

timmbuck2
01-20-2008, 09:19 PM
http://picasaweb.google.com/timmbuck2/FJ55Parts

Taken: hood, aprons, engine, tranny, axles, front springs.

100 pics. :) http://picasaweb.google.com/timmbuck2/FJ55Parts

Also posted on MUD but discount to Rising Sun. Free stuff if you have given me parts or help. :)

Still taking inventory and pulling parts.

Questions? Email me at timmbuck2@yahoo.com

Timm

Chris
01-21-2008, 03:28 PM
What's the status of the center dash piece? Rear view mirror? Any good door hinges?

timmbuck2
01-21-2008, 04:05 PM
dash is pretty much gone...a couple of pics in the link. rear view mirror we saved for you. :) ok shape, all there, pic is in the link. All the door hinges look pretty good, but I think Ige snagged one, but I had an extra passenger door. I took pics of those as well.

The frame/chassis will also be available with the title.

The floor mats are also in good shape, will take pics once I clean them up a bit.

T

Chris
01-21-2008, 04:16 PM
The center dash piece is in the pics, the piece where the radio goes, heater controls, etc.

Floor mats? Might be interested. Maybe Ige can tell me if the door hinges are the same front and rear, I don't think so.

Let me check with someone on the frame/title. I might be able to get rid of it for you.

timmbuck2
01-21-2008, 04:19 PM
The center dash piece is in the pics, the piece where the radio goes, heater controls, etc.

Floor mats? Might be interested. Maybe Ige can tell me if the door hinges are the same front and rear, I don't think so.

Let me check with someone on the frame/title. I might be able to get rid of it for you.

Awesome, thanks!

T

nuclearlemon
01-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Maybe Ige can tell me if the door hinges are the same front and rear, I don't think so.

front to rear are different.

Rezarf
01-21-2008, 05:16 PM
Are the steelies spoken for, I would take them, but not until you are ready for it to be immobile.

Let me know mate!

SORRY, saw your other post. my bad.... :doh:

wesintl
01-21-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm interested in the 4 and toyota emblem...