PDA

View Full Version : cruiser paintings

art hog
01-28-2008, 10:54 PM
I thought I would post this here too get no interest before I post it on mud where I know there will be no interest. Im try to drum up some much needed money to pay my bill and if there is anything left over I can get the rest of the parts I need for my 60 axle swap so I can wheel my 55. I think I will be on my bike again for CM and most likely won't make rubithon either.
So what I have here is 2 original watercolors I did for T-shirt designs first one is from 7th annual rubithon the other is from the first unoffical ( yep! I spelled it wrong on the T-shirt too) cruise moab. both images are about 15X12. and are unframed and not matted. Im looking for $100. each they come with a t-shirt with the design on it. I charge $250. for them normally. there might not be a choice in the size and I don't plan on printing these again. the cruiser t-shirt market is too saturated and I can't sean to sell my designs even to a cold naked person. just no interest in anything original. And if someone has no interest in a custom watercolor painting of your cruiser let me know.

Terry

Uncle Ben
01-29-2008, 12:07 AM
WOW! That 40 crossing the crack is the one we used on the first "Unofficial" Cruise Moab! What are you asking here Terry? Are you selling the artwork or are you selling ????

The 1st annual Rising Sun Club Rubithon pilgrimage is gonna need some T-shirts! Cha-Ching Terry....Cha Ching!

EDIT: duh.....what would be the first clue here on my post that would tell you I didn't read the original post completely? :rolleyes:

corsair23
01-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Terry, I like the one of the 40 going over the crack :thumb:

$100 you say? Let me think about it and put me first in line, unless UB's ramblings means he is interested :hill:

Oh, and x2 on needing shirts for the RS Rubithon run :thumb:

art hog
01-29-2008, 08:59 AM
The moab golden crack is now UBs. The other is nice also.

Red_Chili
01-29-2008, 09:26 AM
Wow, Terry, those are really good. If I had a 40 I'd be interested for sure.

Beater
01-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Wow, Terry, those are really good. If I had a 40 I'd be interested for sure.

here's a hint

he's an artist, and artists love to do what they do, especially for coin. Send him a pic of the chili over the crack, and comission him to do one...

:flamingo:

art hog
01-29-2008, 09:41 AM
here's a hint

he's an artist, and artists love to do what they do, especially for coin. Send him a pic of the chili over the crack, and comission him to do one...

Has everyone meet my sales manager, John.

I will paint anyones rig in the setting they want. It takes about a month +or- as I stated earlier, I get $250 for them, but for RS members I would do one for $200.

Beater
01-29-2008, 09:58 AM
feel the art love bruther

corsair23
01-29-2008, 02:08 PM
The moab golden crack is now UBs. The other is nice also.

:sniff: :sniff: :sniff: :( :hill:

Ok Terry, I'll have to send you a picture of my 40 crossing the crack, but that won't be until after CM09 :o

art hog
01-29-2008, 03:27 PM
:sniff: :sniff: :sniff: :( :hill:

Ok Terry, I'll have to send you a picture of my 40 crossing the crack, but that won't be until after CM09 :o

Why wait? Send me a pic of what you want and I will paint it how it wil look. in 2009 that trail might be closed:eek:

treerootCO
01-29-2008, 03:35 PM
here's a hint

Hopefully this doesn't bring back negative memories for the Chili or the driver...

timmbuck2
01-29-2008, 03:47 PM
can you paint a big pile of parts for me??

:)

T