PDA

View Full Version : FJ60 engine/tranny/tcase for sale

subzali
01-29-2008, 03:46 PM
260,000 miles, this is my client's cousin in Commerce City. Apparently it ran like a top.

No idea what he wants for it, but he wants to get rid of it. If there is interest let me know, I'm sure I can get in touch with him. Not sure if it's early or late model, the guy is swapping it out for a 6.0L Chevy, Turbo 400, NP203+NP205 with 14 bolt rear and Dana 60 front, sprung over.

Not sure what else is available.

subzali
02-08-2008, 05:13 PM
This stuff is from an '87 FJ60, and it's currently located in Commerce City. He also has whole front and rear axle assemblies, and complete steering up to but not including the pitman arm. He'd like to get rid of the big stuff pretty soon, as he's borrowing shop space. He's not sure really what to ask, but he doesn't want to just give it away and he doesn't want to screw anybody. My suggestion - if you want something give him a call, pm me for his phone number. It sounds like he'd rather get of stuff as a whole rather than part it out (i.e. he doesn't want to separate the engine/tranny/tcase if he doesn't have to); the starter is already called for though.

nuclearlemon
02-08-2008, 09:18 PM
it's not by chance out of black or dark brown 60 series, with "60" painted on the side, is it?

subzali
02-10-2008, 07:17 AM
I can't remember the color of the truck, It's over by Washington and 58th(?) inside a private shop that services a pilot ethanol production plant that I'm helping work on.

Basically I doubt it - it was a clean 60 and it didn't have any writing on it.