PDA

View Full Version : Graphics/Tshirt question

ginericLC
02-03-2008, 08:52 PM
A few years ago the CM Ts were a logo with a bunch of Cruiser photographs around them. Was that expensive to print? I have no graphic designer skills and I'm in charge of getting a logo made for the Idaho 4wd Association Run (unlike the CO 4wd Association our association sucks). I have zero budget. But my club is the host so we have to do something. I was just thinking of doing a big Idaho 4wd Association Logo with a bunch of photos of rigs around it like the CM shirts. Also, I seem to recall someone from Rising Sun was in the shirt printing business. We will need the shirts printed and I don't mind sending the work to a fellow Cruiserhead even if they are out of state if the cost is about the same.

nuclearlemon
02-03-2008, 10:14 PM
hit up arthog, either here or on mud. that's terry holben. that's what he does for a living, including handling all the rising sun stuff.

Uncle Ben
02-04-2008, 12:14 AM
hit up arthog, either here or on mud. that's terry holben. that's what he does for a living, including handling all the rising sun stuff.

X2 on Terry! Best in the Biz!

Hulk
02-04-2008, 12:28 AM
It's 4-color process printing on t-shirts, plus an additional layer of white ink. Terry has lots of experience doing this and making it look good.

ginericLC
02-04-2008, 07:03 AM
I knew you guys would have the answer. I emailed him this AM.

thanks!

treerootCO
02-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Terry is your man. If you need design work, both Terry and I can help out.