PDA

View Full Version : How's the weather out there?

Rezarf
02-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Howdy Everyone!

Well, work brought me and my :Princess: down to sunny Florida for the last week, with the past few days for vacation :D

I nearly got sunburned today at Sea World and we are heading to the beach before flying out tomorrow night... :cool:

Just wondering if we should extend our stay :p:

How has the weather been out there? I hear it might be a bit :rant:

Hoping to move from pastey white to pink tomorrow :thumb: :cheers:

Rezarf <><

bh4rnnr
02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
Howdy Everyone!

Well, work brought me and my :Princess: down to sunny Florida for the last week, with the past few days for vacation :D

I nearly got sunburned today at Sea World and we are heading to the beach before flying out tomorrow night... :cool:

Just wondering if we should extend our stay :p:

How has the weather been out there? I hear it might be a bit :rant:

Hoping to move from pastey white to pink tomorrow :thumb: :cheers:

Rezarf <><

It's awesome:rolleyes:, you should come home and give us your plain ticket

Mendocino
02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
I am in New Delhi, India, and the weatehr is "smokey." That is actually what Weather.com said before I left and they were right. No sun burn for me this week!

RicardoJM
02-05-2008, 10:06 PM
Extend that stay as long as possible. It is cold and snowy here. BTW, given the amount of fun Subzali has been having with his 40. Do you need someone to show yours some snow love while you are out of town? Where are the keys? :D

Jacket
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Use SPF50 Drew. Gotta protect that skin so you don't wrinkle up like an old prune....

Hulk
02-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Snowy and cold. Extend your stay, Drew.

corsair23
02-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Weather?

I'm leaving for Cabo in the AM to escape the weather :)

Stay in Florida till Friday or so when it is suppose to warm up into the 50s :thumb:

subzali
02-06-2008, 02:15 AM
Well, there's the weather here...and then there's some poor soul sitting on a beach somewhere...oh that's you! Ha Ha! You get to miss out on the snow!

http://gen14.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Just funnin' Drew, take care and have a great time down there!

Rezarf
02-07-2008, 11:46 AM
:cheers:We're back, man it is almost nice not to be sweating all the time. I grew up in Florida right near the beach but honestly, I wouldn't go back if I had to leave Colorado. I love the 4 real seasons here!

:D