PDA

View Full Version : Snowboard magazines

art hog
02-05-2008, 09:51 PM
I need some snowboard magazines for some reference material for a design Im doing. Does anyone have a few old copies I could have and could bring too the meeting?

Thanks
Terry

neliconcept
02-05-2008, 11:30 PM
I need some snowboard magazines for some reference material for a design Im doing. Does anyone have a few old copies I could have and could bring too the meeting?

Thanks
Terry

whats the design you are doing? board design or an overall ad design with snowboarding theme

if you want to check out designs, look up burton, rome, forum, ride, and other companies that have their board designs online.

i dont have any boarding magazines persay but i have some good photo, how and comm arts that i may be able to lend, but i wont be at the meeting though.

art hog
02-06-2008, 07:59 AM
whats the design you are doing? board design or an overall ad design with snowboarding theme

i dont have any boarding magazines persay but i have some good photo, how and comm arts that i may be able to lend, but i wont be at the meeting though.

It's for Back-country Pizza in NED. just a design for shirts and sweats. I like to see your photos. Im not looking for terrain park/ half pipe or rail shots needs to be a back-country theme

Terry

treerootCO
02-06-2008, 08:12 AM
1 week too late. I recycled about 100 snowboard magazines last week :(

Uncle Ben
02-06-2008, 08:34 AM
1 week too late. I recycled about 100 snowboard magazines last week :(

Dang....that means I have to recycle 101 4wd rags this week.....:rolleyes: BTW Terry....we just got a Sking rag yesterday...I'll bring it tonight in case theres something you can use...