PDA

View Full Version : Hilux Hits 90MPH!

DaveInDenver
02-15-2008, 01:04 PM
Figured out a way that Imelda the Wonder Truck can break the speed limit.

Uncle Ben
02-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Figured out a way that Imelda the Wonder Truck can break the speed limit.

Looks like a quick burst and it's already losing speed! ;)

treerootCO
02-15-2008, 01:10 PM
The 80 made it to 101 this morning

Uncle Ben
02-15-2008, 01:16 PM
The 80 made it to 101 this morning

Not surprised! But thats kinda hard to be pushing it in 1st gear don't ya think? :eek:

DaveInDenver
02-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Looks like a quick burst and it's already losing speed! ;)
Yeah, pre-WilderNest deploy terminal velocity is 78MPH. With the camper open, we just gracefully float to the LZ with provisions to support 2 Air Commandos for up to 10 days. This is an unclassified shot of us during our proving ops. After all the trail protection is added, the USAF Special Operations Command is considering employing us as a forward tactical support vehicle. We've been designated Imelda, Slow Moving, Uparmored (Heavy), Battlefield Airstrip Vehicle (ISMUHBAV). The STTs of the 22nd STS at McChord were saying it like "Is-mah-baav", although mostly we just said Izzie.

Uncle Ben
02-15-2008, 01:40 PM
Yeah, pre-WilderNest deploy terminal velocity is 78MPH. With the camper open, we just gracefully float to the LZ with provisions to support 2 Air Commandos for up to 10 days. This is an unclassified shot of us during our proving ops. After all the trail protection is added, the USAF Special Operations Command is considering employing us as a forward tactical support vehicle. We've been designated Imelda, Slow Moving, Uparmored (Heavy), Battlefield Airstrip Vehicle (ISMUHBAV). The STTs of the 22nd STS at McChord were saying it like "Is-mah-baav", although mostly we just said Izzie.

:rolleyes: http://www.dinicartoons.com/forum/images/smilies/Star_Wars/yoda5.gif :banghead:

DaveInDenver
02-15-2008, 01:41 PM
:rolleyes: http://www.dinicartoons.com/forum/images/smilies/Star_Wars/yoda5.gif :wall:
Mostly just bored, poo's been hitting the fan the last, oh, 3 months and /finally/ turned a corner yesterday and the test is just running without needing constant babysitting. So there you go. I'll go home (assuming I didn't just jinx myself) with the sun up! Also might only need to do a few hours Sat and Sun. Yippee!

Uncle Ben
02-15-2008, 01:45 PM
Mostly just bored, poo's been hitting the fan the last, oh, 3 months and /finally/ turned a corner yesterday and the test is just running without needing constant babysitting. So there you go. I'll go home (assuming I didn't just jinx myself) with the sun up! Also might only need to do a few hours Sat and Sun. Yippee!

I can sorta relate....I am so sick of sitting on my arse doing paperwork calling contractors and putting out fires. It obviously shows by my post count! Somethings gotta change.....I'm just so not a desk person.... :rolleyes: :bawl:

DaveInDenver
02-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Yup, I jinx myself. Still here at work. Doh!

nuclearlemon
02-15-2008, 09:29 PM
90 is so yesterday :rolleyes:

clampy rocks!:D

DaveInDenver
02-15-2008, 09:43 PM
That is funny, love the shaking. It had to be a lot worse than it looks.